Tsarnaev met with suspected Chechen militant several times

volmaverick

CBS isn't letting the thread drop on Tamerlan Tsarnaev's six-month odyssey in the Caucasus, and neither are federal investigators, apparently. Russian intelligence says that the elder brother in the Boston Marathon bombing met with a suspected militant on several occasions while staying in Dagestan, and the US is taking a closer look at those contacts even as the younger brother insists the two acted alone:

Russian intel: Tsarnaev met with suspected Chechen militant several times « Hot Air

The FBI will be able to obtain phone, banking, and other records of the brothers - if Obama lets them.

Looking more and more like Obama dropped the ball on this

Reactions: 1 person
lol, this is Obama's fault. He's supposed to personally oversee the hundreds of thousands of government workers/contractors as well as personally monitor the actions of hundreds of millions of US citizens and the billions of people in the world.

People like you have zero intellectual credibility. And I'm not an Obama supporter so don't even try that pitiful ad hominem.

Reactions: 2 people
lol, this is Obama's fault. He's supposed to personally oversee the hundreds of thousands of government workers/contractors as well as personally monitor the actions of hundreds of millions of US citizens and the billions of people in the world.

People like you have zero intellectual credibility. And I'm not an Obama supporter so don't even try that pitiful ad hominem.

9/11 Bush was supposed to personally oversee the hundreds of thousands of government workers/contractors as well as personally monitor the actions of hundreds of millions of US citizens and the billions of people in the world.

Last edited:
3/11 Bush was supposed to personally oversee the hundreds of thousands of government workers/contractors as well as personally monitor the actions of hundreds of millions of US citizens and the billions of people in the world.

What happened on 3/11?

I see you went back and edited your post. Your attention to detail is pretty telling.

Last edited:
Another Obama's fault thread here? Please, VM stop it. Obama is too busy bashing the Republicans & making them all look bad. He's too busy having other time for things like using children as props & parents of slain school children to move along his agenda.

This is the same administration that ruled the Hassan killing in TX on the military base "workplace violence." Not saying the OP is right but I do know O and the admin refuse to acknowledge Jihad/Militant Islamist exist and are more than PC about the subject as a whole. Who really knows if this overall attitude towards terrorists played any part in this and the FBI's handling but I don't think it's completely far fetched. Just my opinion.

9/11 Bush was supposed to personally oversee the hundreds of thousands of government workers/contractors as well as personally monitor the actions of hundreds of millions of US citizens and the billions of people in the world.

images

VN Store

Back