BRICS challenging the US Dollar?

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chvbI6JCckg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

:) Ain't it about time that we all get that "666" stamp?

Not me buddy. Lol.

I'm hoping that the shale oil takes off soon and fixes this crap. We will be the Saudi Arabia of natural gas and then the dollar will be unstoppable.

If not. We are fubar'ed

Not me buddy. Lol.

I'm hoping that the shale oil takes off soon and fixes this crap. We will be the Saudi Arabia of natural gas and then the dollar will be unstoppable.

If not. We are fubar'ed

:whistling: What does the EPA say about all that drilling & such? Don't think there down with that here in the good ole USA.

:whistling: What does the EPA say about all that drilling & such? Don't think there down with that here in the good ole USA.

No doubt. I was really hoping obama would tell the EPA to relax some of the regulations on fuel(s) to ease up gas prices. It would help families all across the country and folks wouldn't have to make life decisions at the gas pumps.

But obviously the man doesn't care. I'm so tired of his crap. He cares nothing about the people he supposedly campaigned for.

I hope the independents wake up and see what they put us in

He only cares what's in his pocket & his family's well being. Screw all else. It's about time for another round of golf for him while the country is going under.

Reactions: 1 person
Thousands of new jobs here in Pennsylvania and they are just beginning. We just need one car company to make a viable cng run car...

No doubt. I was really hoping obama would tell the EPA to relax some of the regulations on fuel(s) to ease up gas prices. It would help families all across the country and folks wouldn't have to make life decisions at the gas pumps.

But obviously the man doesn't care. I'm so tired of his crap. He cares nothing about the people he supposedly campaigned for.

I hope the independents wake up and see what they put us in

It's not Obama and it's not the EPA. We have plenty of crude to make gasoline. Look at who owns the refineries. These are the people that control the gas prices. They play an on again off again game, down for maintenance, switching from winter grade to summer grade. If we built 5 more refineries - two on each coast and one in the middle of the country, you would see gas prices plummet. But hey, why should anybody build a refinery, they got a good game going and we are all paying for it.

It's not Obama and it's not the EPA. We have plenty of crude to make gasoline. Look at who owns the refineries. These are the people that control the gas prices. They play an on again off again game, down for maintenance, switching from winter grade to summer grade. If we built 5 more refineries - two on each coast and one in the middle of the country, you would see gas prices plummet. But hey, why should anybody build a refinery, they got a good game going and we are all paying for it.

Dur. This is the most factually-lacked thing I've seen on here in quite some time.

Reactions: 3 people
The thing with electric cars is sometimes people aren't really thinking about what they're spending. If you want to buy an electric car just to be green then ok. But if you're buying one to save on gas, then you really need to look at what you spend on gas first. It doesn't make sense to spend 35+ thousand on an electric car when you can get a brand new one for 15k than gets 35+mpg. (without even considering finding a used car that gets great mileage) You'd have to save 20k in gas over the life of the car.

I fill up my 96 accord roughly every 12 days. 30 times a year. On avg I spend about 40-45 bucks each time to top it off. That's only $1300- 1400 a year on gas. That's almost 14 years worth of gas at around $3.50 a gallon.

I bought the Accord just to go to work and when the weather sucks. It cost me $2000. That's significantly less than buying a brand new electric for 35k+.

And with hybrid cars it's even more difficult as they still use gas. The money is less as you're just counting the difference between what you would have spent on gas vs what you did spend.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back