Sheila Jackson Lee: "I'm a Freed Slave"

volmaverick

Sheila Jackson Lee: "I'm a Freed Slave"

SheilaJacksonLeeCSPAN.jpg

Pundit Press: Sheila Jackson Lee: "I'm a Freed Slave"

Good...She should go home now, and not come back.

She dresses pretty good to be a freed slave. Glad she made the big dance with all that fake jewelry on. And when was she ever a slave to begin with?

Last edited:
She looks good for her age. What is she now? She has to be around 160 years old being a freed slave.

she should be ashamed of herself, but she's a politician and therefore incapable of feeling shame.

Reactions: 1 person
She seems to forget that it was the Republicans who freed her!

It's pertinent to point that out, but I also have to point out that Republicans were very different at the time. For instance they were not the party of fiscal conservatism and small government. Quite the opposite. Not that they are for small government today, bu they are supposed to be, and profess to be.

Just imagine how much abuse she would have gotten if she reached for a glass of water

Funny, but I don’t think this “freed slave” had much to say about the former KKK Grand Wizard who used to be in the US Senate.

I wonder why?

The truth becomes obvious...she is a “Fraud Slave”, and so are all who bother with the kind of racial demagoguery that sane people are so tired and repulsed by, that she so plainly demonstrates.

Reactions: 1 person
this is as stupid as whoopi Goldberg asking John McCain if he was going to bring back slavery

The day SJL was freed her master thanked God for answering his prayers for removing the special needs slave from his land.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) urged her colleagues to reach a compromise to prevent spending cuts through sequestration, arguing that government programs are already as lean as they can be...

unbelievable...

I honestly think she believes that to be true

also why I think she should be removed from any decision making when it comes to tax dollars

Agree, I checked she was first elected in 1994. She was re-elected with 70% of the vote in 2010 with the lowest percent of the vote she has received in 10 elections. Doesn't appear she is leaving Washington until she chooses to. Our political system is screwed up.

VN Store

Back