ex-Navy SEAL killed at gun range by Marine

Time for a serious investigation on the death of these SEALS. How many have died on BO watch?

This guy couldn't protect himself with a gun, but we think kindergarten teachers or people sitting at the movies are going to just stand up and save the day. Riiiiiiiggghhhhttt.

Reactions: 2 people
He was shot in the back!

idiot

Ok. Make sure then that all robbers and murderers only approach people from the front. Maybe wearing a hat or a shirt saying "prepare to shoot me," and giving them lets say a 3 minute period to get their guns out and take cover, draw a bead.

Perfectly sensible.

Reactions: 1 person
Ok. Make sure then that all robbers and murderers only approach people from the front. Maybe wearing a hat or a shirt saying "prepare to shoot me," and giving them lets say a 3 minute period to get their guns out and take cover, draw a bead.

Perfectly sensible.

What is your point other than being an a$$?

Well armed and trained people are not immune from being murdered.

Time for a serious investigation on the death of these SEALS. How many have died on BO watch?

A little over 60 Navy SEALs (SEALs that have been active since 9/11) have been killed since 9/11. Do you think that more than 30 have been killed since January 20, 2009?

This guy couldn't protect himself with a gun, but we think kindergarten teachers or people sitting at the movies are going to just stand up and save the day. Riiiiiiiggghhhhttt.

You should post less

Reactions: 3 people

Those kindergardeners were a lot saver being in a "gun free zone" weren't they?

You really need to educate yourself on this incident before just spouting off. You're coming off dumber than usual

Reactions: 4 people

Perfectly sensible.

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son.......

I would say his 100+ sniper kills in Iraq proves your statement is beyond moronic.

Anyone want to fill us in on what happened? Article is vague

better article. Looks like he was trying to help another veteran

Former SEAL Chris Kyle Allegedly Killed by Former Marine He Was Trying to Help - ABC News

"Apparently Mr. Kyle works with people that are suffering from some issues that have been in the military and this shooter is possibly one of those people, that he had taken out to the range to mentor, to visit with, to help him, you know, that's all I can tell you," Erath County Sheriff Tommy Bryant.

"Kind of have an idea that maybe that's why they were at the range, for some type of therapy that Mr. Kyle assists people with, and I don't know if it's called shooting therapy," Bryant said. "I don't have any idea but that's what little bit of information that we can gather so far."

VN Store

Back