Girl, accidentally shoots brother dead while posing with gun

volmaverick

A nineteen year old girl was arrested after accidentally killing her brother while posing with a loaded gun at around 5:30 am.

The victim was identified as 22-year-old Manuel Ortiz. [snip] If the teen is found to have had alcohol in her system at the time of the shooting, she will be charged with manslaughter.

Girl, 19, accidentally shoots brother dead while posing with gun

Will this give gun grabbers more ammunition?

I’ll bet the gun was held sideways and she was making weird finger signs with the other hand.

Last edited:
A nineteen year old girl was arrested after accidentally killing her brother while posing with a loaded gun at around 5:30 am.

The victim was identified as 22-year-old Manuel Ortiz. [snip] If the teen is found to have had alcohol in her system at the time of the shooting, she will be charged with manslaughter.

I’ll bet the gun was held sideways and she was making weird finger signs with the other hand.

Yes. This will give them more ammunition. Any gun related incident will be stretched to the extreme and squeezed until every drop of useable information is out on the table to push an agenda.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes. This will give them more ammunition. Any gun related incident will be stretched to the extreme and squeezed until every drop of useable information is out on the table to push an agenda.

It has nothing to do with ‘gun violence.’ At least three cardinal rules were violated by a woman who is responsible for killing her brother, not the gun. She obviously knew nothing about the proper handling of a gun, since she was playing around with a rattlesnake - a loaded weapon. She was likely drunk or otherwise intoxicated while handling the weapon. She obviously pointed the gun at someone she did not intend to shoot.

The real Manuel Ortiz & sister Savannah Ramirez
Manuel-Ortiz.jpg

IDIOTS!!!!

I wonder if she was doing the duck face in her photos?

Yes. This will give them more ammunition. Any negative, non-self defense related gun related incident will be stretched to the extreme and squeezed until every drop of useable information is out on the table to push an agenda.

Fyp. Any time a gun is used to STOP a crime you will hear very little about it from the national media.... I would be interested to see how it would play out if some law abiding gun owner were to head off an assassination attempt on Obama or some other high profile politician... Especially if it were a democrat...

The GUN ACCIDENTALLY fired and killed Ortiz. Those damn self thinking, self aiming, self trigger pulling guns!!!

I fail to understand why one must pose with a loaded gun with the safety off.

You can get what you want to express in the photo without the gun being loaded or the safety being off.

If a baby in the womb can be tested for IQ..do u support it being terminated only because the test shows its IQ will be very low..and stupid..u know may want to pee in public

Baby? No.

Testing eggs and sperm or fertilized eggs? Yes.

I thought you were a fan of selective breeding.

Negative. I am not opposed to it and I think that selective breeding has occurred in more or less sophisticated fashions from the beginning of human history; however, I do not believe in government eugenics policies, either.

Why not, it's Darwinism at its finest. Thins the stupid from the gene pool.

Not necessarily. Genetics is much more complicated. The individual could have been carrying the genes to produce the next Einstein.

So loaded guns to kids? It's on the parents or whoever was taking the picture. Not lil girls fault.

VN Store

Back