'Tis the season: Guns ! Guns ! Guns!

lawgator1

First the episode in Washington State at the mall, now the one in Connecticut at the elementary school. When will you guys finally admit that guns possession in this country is way, way too easy?

Reactions: 3 people
First the episode in Washington State at the mall, now the one in Connecticut at the elementary school. When will you guys finally admit that guns possession in this country is way, way too easy?

Is this a joke? The dude at the mall STOLE the gun. Get a clue.

Criminals will always get guns no matter what. The only people "affected" by stricter gun laws would be the ones trying to protect themselves. Fact.

Reactions: 10 people
Lawgator, I agree with you on a lot of issues, but you're too smart to act like gun control has a positive effect on the country.

When will we realize that stupid people reproducing is the problem with stupid people murdering others. Ban stupid people sex and this issue goes away.

Reactions: 2 people

Portland Oregon. And no criminals will get guns anyway they can that's why we call them criminals.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not one of the trigger happy rednecks that this board is absolutely filled with. I don't think it'd be awesome to fire my gun at someone. I would not blindly fire at someone in my home if I'm not sure of the identity.

My point is that there are a lot of people that need help with the grand picture of gun ownership, but don't act like these people are the ones terrorizing innocents.

I'm not one of the trigger happy rednecks that this board is absolutely filled with. I don't think it'd be awesome to fire my gun at someone. I would not blindly fire at someone in my home if I'm not sure of the identity.

My point is that there are a lot of people that need help with the grand picture of gun ownership, but don't act like these people are the ones terrorizing innocents.

Enter my home without permission and do not identify yourself is a direct threat to my family. Consider yourself warned.

Reactions: 2 people
What we need is more guns that can be stolen by criminals. /s

There's nothing we can do about it now that there is an overabundance of firearms in this country.

The only thing we can do is educate about gun safety and proper ways to store guns so they can't be stolen so easily.

It ought to be easier to get one's hands on a firearm.

You get em, Cletus.

My name is Matt so nice to meet you. And don't fool anyone into thinking you will walk into your living room to talk to whomever has unlawfully broken into your home to discuss why he is there. Call me Cletus, but if what I just describe fits you, then you are known as moron.

BTW, they make you jump through a lot of hoops to get your gun and carry permit. I would know. You should know that criminals aren't obtaining or carrying legally 99% of the time.

It ought to be easier to get one's hands on a firearm.

I fail to see how this would solve anything. It's already incredibly easy to illegally get your hands on a gun. Legally it's not too hard, either, as long as you're a responsible citizen. More people carrying will probably mean that more people will try to take the law in their own hands.

My name is Matt so nice to meet you. And don't fool anyone into thinking you will walk into your living room to talk to whomever has unlawfully broken into your home to discuss why he is there. Call me Cletus, but if what I just describe fits you, then you are known as moron.

Well I can assure you that I won't be walking into your home or anyone else's uninvited :hi:

I fail to see how this would solve anything. It's already incredibly easy to illegally get your hands on a gun. Legally it's not too hard, either, as long as you're a responsible citizen. More people carrying will probably mean that more people will try to take the law in their own hands.

I am not arguing that it will solve anything. I am saying that there is no harm in possessing a firearm. There is harm in using a firearm to shoot another human being. The former ought not be outlawed and/or restricted. The latter ought to be prohibited.

Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the country yet they have the most shootings. Weird how that works out.

I am not arguing that it will solve anything. I am saying that there is no harm in possessing a firearm. There is harm in using a firearm to shoot another human being. The former ought not be outlawed and/or restricted. The latter ought to be prohibited.

The latter is already prohibited. Owning is already restricted. Its the ones obtaining weapons illegally that is the issue. I wish common sense and stats would change thinking of america.

Laws mostly affect the people that are law-abiding. Cocaine is illegal and yet it is huge money maker in the US.

When are you going to admit that you're just trolling with all these anti-gun threads?

VN Store

Back