Students Made to Stand for Black National Anthem

volmaverick

Students at Capital High School (CHS) in Charleston, West Virginia have been regularly forced to stand during the playing of a song known as “The Black National Anthem.”

Moonbattery » Students Made to Stand for Black National Anthem

FORCED!!!!!!!!!

Where’s the “White National Anthem”. oops, forgot, that’s racist. . . . but a “Black National Anthem”, that’s DIVERSITY.

What about the German National Anthem?

After perusing the sight, it appears to be extremely anti-Obama. Shocking, I know. Also, there is no way this story is true.

Students at Capital High School (CHS) in Charleston, West Virginia have been regularly forced to stand during the playing of a song known as “The Black National Anthem.”

Moonbattery » Students Made to Stand for Black National Anthem

FORCED!!!!!!!!!

Where’s the “White National Anthem”. oops, forgot, that’s racist. . . . but a “Black National Anthem”, that’s DIVERSITY.

What about the German National Anthem?

Does it bother you that students were also forced to stand for the national anthem and the pledge of allegiance?

I've learned a long time ago that no one can make you do anything you don't want to do.

I've learned a long time ago that no one can make you do anything you don't want to do.

True. North Korea found out fifty years ago that such a statement is true. They also found out that they (and their families) could be confined to a concentration camp or forced to push up daisies for not adhering to what the government said.

VN Store

Back