Romney up 92K in OH early voting

volmaverick

Mitt Romney already has 697,143 votes before the polls opened a couple of hours ago, while Barack Obama only has 605,546, a difference of almost 92,000 votes. The data is time-stamped at 2:03 ET this morning, and the link on the front page of the site reads, “Early voters: How Ohio has voted.”

Romney up 92K in OH early voting? Update: Gannett pulls link; Update: EV up 14% in 2008 McCain counties, down in Obama counties; Update: Gannett “regrets the error” « Hot Air

If Romney is up in Ohio by 92K in early voting, paint Ohio red on the map.

Proof you don't read what you post.

A Cincinnati.com front-page link to a chart with dummy data, created as a design template for election results, was inadvertently posted early Tuesday morning.

It purported to show early voting totals in Ohio counties. However, no votes have been counted yet – by law counting doesn’t start until the polls close.

Cincinnati.com regrets the error.

So where does one find early voter numbers at?

All states (57) would be great.

Thanks

So where does one find early voter numbers at?

All states (57) would be great.

Thanks

According to Karl Rove 155K less Dems early voted in Ohio than did in 08. 121K more Republicans early voted than did in 2008. That's pretty inspiring.

According to Karl Rove 155K less Dems early voted in Ohio than did in 08. 121K more Republicans early voted than did in 2008. That's pretty inspiring.

Thanks.

It is very telling. I did a quick search and found the obama may be leading in early votes in key states but is way lower than 08.

And this is what will fill our day. Rumor stories. Just as we slam major networks for calling states WAY before we know the story we can slam certain posters putting up false info.

Some people have 'premature' issues.

Thanks.

It is very telling. I did a quick search and found the obama may be leading in early votes in key states but is way lower than 08.

I would bet money Barry is leading in many states due to early voting, that always happens. Romney will win election day. There is no doubt Barry voters are less enthusiastic and Romney voters are more.

Thanks.

Of course it's lower. Honestly, if the GOP had a candidate with any semblance of a backbone who really exuded leadership qualities then they would have no problem taking this election. However, all they have is Mitt, the flip flopping stiff or the incompetent incumbent. Seems half the country wants to stay the course, even if they don't believe in it.

Dem votes are lower because of less enthusiasm from 2008. GOP votes are higher because there was an actual early vote plan this time. McCain had little to nothing going in 2008. So any semblance of a early vote plan turns out large numbers. McCain's camp was very ineffective in high tech grassroots efforts. Obama's team wrote the book on it in 2008. Fast forward, both campaigns now have high tech means. Volunteers can now knock on doors in Ohio and tell who in the home has already voted and then get the others to go to the polls. Romney's Project ORCA is going just outside polling places and asking people if they've voted to upload data realtime to gauge GOTV efforts. I am curious though to see how much flak these volunteers get for probing for personal info outside the polling place.

VN Store

Back