Obama: Romney is a "BULL****TER"

One of the few things I actually agree with Mr. Obama about. I am glad he finally spoke his mind. I wish all candidates would do this more often.

One of the few things I actually agree with Mr. Obama about. I am glad he finally spoke his mind. I wish all candidates would do this more often.

It's actually ironic because Obama is the biggest bull****ter of them all. I guess he's an expert.

So when you're going to be hypercritical, or when you are so delusional that you don't see the hypocrisy - then it's a bad thing.

It's actually ironic because Obama is the biggest bull****ter of them all. I guess he's an expert.

So when you're going to be hypercritical, or when you are so delusional that you don't see the hypocrisy - then it's a bad thing.

Hey now, Romney has had plenty of chances to call Obama a "BS'er". He has not.

I don't disagree, but I think there's a level of decorum associated with the office and this kind of stuff falls way below it.

Reactions: 3 people

The+Toilet+Zone.jpg

Funny how some Obama supporters get all bent out of shape that people are disrespecting Obama (a sign of racism) including Matthews who suggested it's unconstitutional to do so. Bet they are cheering Obama calling his opponent a BSr though.

You guys need to close your eyes and open your ears, Romney is full of **** and you all know it, we can't get a stright answer from him.

You guys need to close your eyes and open your ears, Romney is full of **** and you all know it, we can't get a stright answer from him.

Both Obama and Romney are full of it.

Calling out one without also calling out the other is disingenuous at best.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't disagree, but I think there's a level of decorum associated with the office and this kind of stuff falls way below it.

The only difference is that it happened to be caught on record.

I think it is really sad that we have gotten to the point where faking being "nice" for political purposes is valued more than being real/honest.

I will never fault a man for telling the truth or how he truely feels.

It's because he's a civilized man who would wear a monocle and a top hat if it were politically acceptable.

I disagree but laughed.

Romney has way to much class

No.

It's been a long time since there was any decorum associated with the office of any national/state/polity leaders.

I agree 100% with Obama.
Willard Romney is a bulls*****.

At the same time
Obama is also a bulls******.

Ryan is a bulls******.

Joe is not. He just says whatever pops in his mind.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back