Joe Biden Gaffe #45878723

SOB!!! You beat me too it!

This is a classic example of Liberals playing Simon says........Biden sez "raise your hand" and lo and behold...

And here Biden was railing on Ryan in the debate about jumping into a war with Iran.

Come to find out we're already in one.

Solid Joe.

still not as awesome as Biden talking about all those great things cheerleaders do on hard wood

Keep flapping your gums Joe. Mitt appreciates your help! !!! The only thing funnier is Harry Reid raising his hand like a little puppet! !!

Didn't McCain sing "bomb bomb bomb, bomb Iran" during the '08 campaign

Gramps can you explain to me why the democrats seem to be saying;

Bombing Libya = good.
Bombing Iran = bad.

??

Seems to me as Clinton bombed the wrong side in a civil war (according to Canadian Gen. McKenzie, a NATO commander), that Obama has bombed the wrong country.

23hozyp.jpg

intentionally and in his defense he knew some Beach Boys :)

They were the Surfer Boys before becoming the Beach Boys.

ekoql5.jpg

Could be giving up classified military information....again

Biden's Gavel Gaffe in Poland - Bloomberg

Vice President Joe Biden wandered a little off course on a trip down memory lane today.
“Fifteen years ago, I was honored, as the chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, to lead the fight for Poland’s admission into NATO,” Biden said in Warsaw during a visit designed to reassure America’s Eastern European allies in the wake of Russia’s move to take control of Crimea.

The only problem: Biden wasn’t chairman back then.

It was Sen. Jesse Helms, a North Carolina Republican, who guided the committee and launched the floor debate on granting NATO accession to Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic.

Reactions: 1 person
Still the dumbass he always has been. How embarrassing are our leaders on the World stage. I, for one, will be glad when this ugly nightmare for America is over with.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back