Black actress get SLAMMED for supporting Mitt

volmaverick

Actress Stacey Dash, who has starred in everything from the 90′s hit Clueless to CSI, prompted a firestorm on Twitter after publicly endorsing Republican nominee Mitt Romney, and then standing by her opinion.

“Vote for Romney. The only choice for your future.

Not long after, presumed Obama supporters began insulting Dash for her opinion, saying she isn’t “black” enough, several even asking if the actress would just “kill herself.”

Twitter Responds to Actress Stacey Dash’s Endorsement of Republican Mitt Romney | TheBlaze.com

WOW!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Hmmm - wonder if Grizz would hit it????

stacey-dash.jpg

Stacey are you sure you don't have a little Republican in you?

Would you like to?

Last edited:
Piss on all of em. Freaking Libs will try to cram the first ammendment down our necks but disagree with them and you have no rights. I hate the fact that brave men and women have given their lives so SCUM like these twitter idiots can spew their nonsense. I am a proud American but I wonder if our founding fathers would be proud of "OUR" America!

In the black community if you think outside or do things outside the black box your and uncle Tom, house n****, white folks n**** etc. So this is nothing new amongst African Americans. Trust me I know I've been called a WFN all my life.

In the black community if you think outside or do things outside the black box your and uncle Tom, house n****, white folks n**** etc. So this is nothing new amongst African Americans. Trust me I know I've been called a WFN all my life.

unfortunate state of affairs

Actress Stacey Dash, who has starred in everything from the 90′s hit Clueless to CSI, prompted a firestorm on Twitter after publicly endorsing Republican nominee Mitt Romney, and then standing by her opinion.

“Vote for Romney. The only choice for your future.

Not long after, presumed Obama supporters began insulting Dash for her opinion, saying she isn’t “black” enough, several even asking if the actress would just “kill herself.”

Twitter Responds to Actress Stacey Dash’s Endorsement of Republican Mitt Romney | TheBlaze.com

WOW!!!!

It's all about perspective:
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Toby Keith says gay marriage doesn't bother him and trying to stop it wastes time and money.

The country superstar tells "CMT Insider" airing Saturday on CMT that he doesn't see the reason behind getting into people's personal lives. He says refusing a marriage license to people because they are gay won't stop them from living together, so it accomplishes nothing.

Keith also weighed in on the military's now-repealed "don't ask, don't tell" policy that banned gays serving openly in uniform. He says that anyone with the training and passion should have the right to defend the country, adding: "Somebody's sexual preference is, like, who cares?"
=====
Comments:
Just another coward, afraid of p!$$!ng off the Sodomites .. who have been PUSHING their Sexual Preferences down everyone's throat for over a decade now!

Keith’s five minutes of fame were well spent but have now expired

Indeed. My copy of his greatest hits CD will be headed for the trash. I have no desire to listen to his music or to anything he says ever again.

Looks like Ol Toby is caving and going gay. The usual moral one upmanship. People will love me because I’m so tolerant of perversion

Those are just on the first page. Should the Toby Keith statement and the comments been reported on FOX News?

That's sad. My brother in law is in your boat as well.

Piss on all of em. Freaking Libs will try to cram the first ammendment down our necks but disagree with them and you have no rights. I hate the fact that brave men and women have given their lives so SCUM like these twitter idiots can spew their nonsense. I am a proud American but I wonder if our founding fathers would be proud of "OUR" America!

Welcome :hi:

Post more often.

1) First bolded sentence: Cram the first amendment down our throats? No rights if you disagree?

2) Second bolded sentence: You should be proud that people are able to show off their ignorance. Sometimes it takes living in a country where you do not have such a right to truly appreciate our first amendment rights.

Lotta truth right here.

You should've seen the looks I got pulling up to the family reunion with led zeppelin on 11.

VN Store

Back