Former Marine Was Picked Up By The FBI Over Facebook Posts About 9/11

myrobbins7

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
A former U.S. Marine who accused the government of lying about 9/11 and spoke of "The Revolution" on Facebookwas detained on Friday night, reports Renee Nal of Gather.

According to Brandon Raub's mother, authorities from the FBI, Secret Service and Chesterfield County PD came to their door, questioned Raub about his Facebook posts – which are critical of the official story regarding 9/11 and refer to "starting a revolution" – then handcuffed him and placed him in a Chesterfield PD squad car before taking him directly to John Randolph Psychiatric Hospital in Hopewell, Va.

Raub's mother said he returned about a year ago after serving in Afghanistan (after serving in Iraq) and did not suffer from PTSD.

Read more: Former Marine Detained By FBI For Facebook Posts About 9/11 And 'The Revolution' - Business Insider

Even if you did resist, that means go to jail, not a psychiatric ward. It make me feel so safe this man goes and fights for "freedom" and this is what he comes home to, thank you NDAA. The Reeducation camps shouldn't be that much longer down the road.

A former U.S. Marine who accused the government of lying about 9/11 and spoke of "The Revolution" on Facebookwas detained on Friday night, reports Renee Nal of Gather.

According to Brandon Raub's mother, authorities from the FBI, Secret Service and Chesterfield County PD came to their door, questioned Raub about his Facebook posts – which are critical of the official story regarding 9/11 and refer to "starting a revolution" – then handcuffed him and placed him in a Chesterfield PD squad car before taking him directly to John Randolph Psychiatric Hospital in Hopewell, Va.

Raub's mother said he returned about a year ago after serving in Afghanistan (after serving in Iraq) and did not suffer from PTSD.

Read more: Former Marine Detained By FBI For Facebook Posts About 9/11 And 'The Revolution' - Business Insider

Even if you did resist, that means go to jail, not a psychiatric ward. It make me feel so safe this man goes and fights for "freedom" and this is what he comes home to, thank you NDAA. The Reeducation camps shouldn't be that much longer down the road.

returning veterans are a "suspicious group" according to DHS.

still not sure why any rational person thinks that 9/11 was perpetrated by anybody other than the people who took credit for it

It's possible that there's more to this story than the article states. It wouldn't be the first time.

still not sure why any rational person thinks that 9/11 was perpetrated by anybody other than the people who took credit for it

Maybe dude isn't rational, but that is no reason to pick him up. If so, just about every legislator would be in custody at the moment.

While I agree the actions were carried out by those who took credit, I believe there's much more to the story than we've been told.

And if you're unsure as to why, I can't see why any rational person would trust that we've been completely informed on how and why 9/11 happened.

Either way, the vet's detainment is bull****.

While I agree the actions were carried out by those who took credit, I believe there's much more to the story than we've been told.

And if you're unsure as to why, I can't see why any rational person would trust that we've been completely informed on how and why 9/11 happened.

This

Absolutely.. +1

Reactions: 1 person
did he not also make threats in addition to his truther stuff? I have to believe there's more to this

So you're convinced that there's stuff we don't know about 9/11, but refuse to acknowledge the same may be true about this vet? OK.

did he not also make threats in addition to his truther stuff? I have to believe there's more to this

that's where I am. I'd like to think if you're bragging about the coming revolution in the midst of blaming our government killing a bunch of citizens that we'd be knocking on your door to find out what gives.

If you act stupid from that point forward, take what comes.

But a psych ward? Questioning, fine. He called for the arrests of officials.

But... a psych ward?

no he said he was coming for the generals training soldiers and then followed that with "Sharpen up my axe; I'm here to sever heads"

no he said he was coming for the generals training soldiers and then followed that with "Sharpen up my axe; I'm here to sever heads"

Words. That's all you have on the guy.

Committing someone should only be a result of violent ACTION.

Bottom line is veterans(and I'm one) do not stand above the law. If a person is making viable threats he should be investigated. Regardless of the tin foilers, I don't see a wholesale round up of veterans going on by this administration, certainly not enough to warrant the outrage in the media.

VN Store

Back