Sarah Palin's extraordinary accomplishments as governor of Alaska.

gsvol

Mediaite Ranks Sarah Palin as America’s Top TV Pundit and Influencer | A Time For Choosing

Mediaite, a left wing website that tracks the media, also ranks the power of TV pundits. 175 pundits in all made their list.

When it comes to being the most powerful, and influential, it’s Sarah Palin all the way. And not just on television. Karl Rove is ranked number two, but as Jackie points out on her website, when you study the various ranking points, it’s a distant second.

You’ll notice that in every category of influence, Sarah is either number one or number two.

Steve Flesher at Conservatives4Palin has a little more on this, in an article taking on “Moaning Joe” Scarborough, MSNBC’s resident liberal who plays a Conservative on television, and Tucker Carlson, the misogynist publisher of The Daily Caller, whose “Senior Editor” we called out a few days ago for having not one, but two articles begging Sarah to endorse Mitt Romney, while at the same time deeming her irrelevant.
----------------------

It’s amazing how this woman who we are told is absolutely irrelevant [at least 100 times a day] is so completely relevant! So relevant, she’s America’s top opinion leader.

She doesn't register on my radar as far as people whose opinion I care about. She's about as deep as a cocker spaniel.

That tells you all you need to know about tv news

2l89i6q.jpg

The character assassination of Palin by the left and the media was one of their most successful campaigns since they told us that Fidel Castro would be great for Cuba back in the 1950s.

She doesn't register on my radar as far as people whose opinion I care about. She's about as deep as a cocker spaniel.

What's that give you, the depth of a chihuahua?

The candidates endorsed by Palin won at a rate of 75% in the 2010 election cycle.

n6vyc3.jpg

The character assassination of Palin by the left and the media was one of their most successful campaigns since they told us that Fidel Castro would be great for Cuba back in the 1950s.

Wait, Palin has character?

uZrfK.gif

only one thing comes to mind when "deep" is mentioned in the same sentence as "Sarah Palin"

Reactions: 1 person

As a proud Cocker Spaniel owner I resent that remark!! My dog would embarrass Palin in any intellectual conversation.... Not to mention bite the living S%#t out of her!

As a proud Cocker Spaniel owner I resent that remark!! My dog would embarrass Palin in any intellectual conversation.... Not to mention bite the living S%#t out of her!

Where the hell do all you morons come from??

Governor Sarah Palin’s Incredible Executive Accomplishments | A Time For Choosing

Stacy Drake and Whitney Pitcher have put together a lengthy résumé listing the Executive Accomplishments of former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin.

It has been said that Sarah Palin accomplished more in her time as Governor than most politicians, including two term Presidents, do in an entire career. As you look over Stacy’s article, I think you’ll find it hard to argue with that.

There are numerous links to even more extensive information. This is something worth bookmarking, as you’ll want to refer back to it often.

Sarah Palin has more intellectual capacity in her little toe than you and your cocker spaniel combined and I say that because I am giving you the benefit of the doubt in that I give you credit for having as much intellectual capacity as your dog which is no doubt pretty smart since he is a spaniel.

Bite this!

:moon2:

Unlike you and several other posters in this thread, Sarah Palin knows what she is talking about when she speaks.

And to boot, most of you probaly think 57 state Obama and the befuddled Biden are some sort of braniacs.

Governor Sarah Palin’s Incredible Executive Accomplishments | A Time For Choosing

It has been said that Sarah Palin accomplished more in her time as Governor than most politicians, including two term Presidents, do in an entire career. As you look over Stacy’s article, I think you’ll find it hard to argue with that.

She dilivered on every campaign promise within eighteen months and had a higher approval rating than any other governor in history.

OTOH, Obama has broken every promise he make except for skyrocketing energy prices in three and a half years and has the lowest approval rating since at least Jimmy Carter and the lowest employment rate since Roosevelt.

SkyRocket_Gas_Obama_Brand.jpg

Splain that to your freaking cocker spaniel!!

:moon2:

I thought George W. Bush had a lower approval rating than Obama has ever had, but I could be wrong. Furthermore, if what you say regarding the highest unemployment rate since Roosevelt (and I assume you mean FDR) is true, then I find that intriguing. By many accounts, we are in the worst financial state since the Depression, although we have had some ups and downs over the years. A lot of this has to do with the fallout from the 2007-2008 subprime mortgage debacle. Truthfully, it is conceivable that a president could have created more jobs by this point; however, like with FDR during the Depression, I think people also need to back off Obama just a bit with the whole economy thing. He inherited an economy that was already in the crapper as a result of too few (and yes, I said "too few," and not "too many") regulations on big corporations and investment banks. It's kind of funny to me that neoliberalism got us in this mess and some people automatically think it is the answer for getting us out as well. Perhaps it is, but still a very ironic notion. Most intelligent economists and sociologists agree that no one financial crisis is the same and what worked in the past doesn't necessarily work again or in the future.

So, in closing, I think we need to contextualize this presidency a little more. I have maintained throughout the years that Bush was treated relatively unfairly by many for some of his actions after Sept. 11. We were a nation running scared under circumstances never really encountered before, at least by our nation. Of course, he did some inexcusable things as well, just as Obama has - each one arguably overstepped his executive bounds (Bush with the Patriot Act and Obama with mandated healthcare), challenging our very notions of living in a free society (although each obviously had to have help from Congress). However, getting back to the issue at hand, let's just keep in mind that Obama has had to work with the toughest economical situation since the Depression, a situation not of his own doing, and, in fact, created by economic principles he tends to be opposed to. Furthermore, whether it's Obama or Romney in 2012, let's judge the man and his presidency on its own merits, realizing that no one president ever has to face the exact same conditions as his predecessor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
And, furthermore, Obama has not broken every promise he has made. I mean, he did get the healthcare bill passed, right? :)

On a serious note, though, anyone interested in promise-keeping and political spin (from both the left and right), check out www.politifact.com

Americans are not employed. So they have no healthcare. They are losing their homes and cars. In Nashville it is the Mexicans crowding convenience stores in the morning. Buying Red Bull and store made sandwiches. They have to be able to keep up with all the work they keep getting. From America. Imagine that. I guess we need SP in the White House then, huh? Maybe she can "fix" the problems facing The U S of A. Laughing as I type those last 2 sentences :) .

And, furthermore, Obama has not broken every promise he has made. I mean, he did get the healthcare bill passed, right? :)

On a serious note, though, anyone interested in promise-keeping and political spin (from both the left and right), check out www.politifact.com

Check out our American History. Fascinating stuff. Replete with lies and misleading politicians.

Anyone who follows ABC World News in the evenings is probably aware of their "Made in America" series they've been doing over the last year or two. According to them, more and more manufacturing jobs (those outsourced jobs during other presidencies, like Clinton and Bush) are now returning here to America. Unfortunately, not many people have noticed though, because we're all usually too busy pursuing our respective moral/political agendas. As I said in a post above, to be fair, Obama's slow job recovery should certainly be questioned and does raise concern. However, I find it interesting that this development has gone relatively unnoticed by many.

On a side note, though, I think we sometimes give too much credit and/or blame to a president for particular developments in the economy. And that goes for any president, Republican or Democrat.

Last edited:
Check out our American History. Fascinating stuff. Replete with lies and misleading politicians.

Thanks! I'll have to give that a read sometime. Looking for an honest politician (or an honest history book, for that matter) is quite a task.

Americans are not employed. So they have no healthcare. They are losing their homes and cars. In Nashville it is the Mexicans crowding convenience stores in the morning. Buying Red Bull and store made sandwiches. They have to be able to keep up with all the work they keep getting. From America. Imagine that. I guess we need SP in the White House then, huh? Maybe she can "fix" the problems facing The U S of A. Laughing as I type those last 2 sentences :) .

What do you have against the Mexicans working their asses off?

Waiting for GS to come in and call volprof's link crap then insult his intelligence.

Almighty omnipotent gsvol will have something bashing to do when he fins volprof logical responses to his post. Gsvol gets a stiffy talking about the.highly intelligent and influential Mrs. Palin.

What do you have against the Mexicans working their asses off?

i agree, mexicans do jobs most people would feel are beneath them.they are hard workers.the next time any op eats a tomato it was probablly picked by a mexican.what i'm saying is most hard labor jobs are done by mexicans.

VN Store

Back