African-American teen beats up and robs white man because of the Trayvon Martin case

Atleast he's getting charged with a hate crime, although shot and killed would be the best solution

Proof that in general, people are idiots.

So you're mad about the Martin case and you beat on someone who had nothing do with it. And Jackson and Sharpton, where are you jackasses? Shouldn't you be telling the mindless idiots that listen to you to knock it off?

Where's Al and Jesse?

matthew-owens-e1335230852514.jpg

The internet is the best device to spread crazy in world history

You serve as the prime example to illustrate your own point. :loco:

Never underestimate the power of ignorance

Nor the cost.

Here's another one with an alleged "justice for Trayvon" theme. Pretty f'd up. No surprise though with all the inciting that happened.

Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today | WKRG

But will NOT be treated as a hate crime.

There have been more than a dozen such instances, including a 78 year old man beaten up in Toledo, Ohio.

Whitey had it coming.

I was going to reply to your post in another thread but your post was deleted.

Suffice it to say, NO, penis envy wasn't the motivation for my post.

Suffer from penis envy yourself much?

Atleast he's getting charged with a hate crime, although shot and killed would be the best solution

So what happened to you in the 'South African genocide' thread?

Looks like if you are going to start such a controversial thread you would at least come back and back it up against all the deniers who responded. :zeitung_lesen:

92.1 here in nashville has a dj who keeps mentioning how zimmerman is at home playing his ps3 and not in jail for the murder of trayvon every chance he gets. Guy's show is national too.

I have flipped by the station twice trying to get to 88.5 and both times he was ranting about whitey out to get the black man.

Great stuff.

92.1 here in nashville has a dj who keeps mentioning how zimmerman is at home playing his ps3 and not in jail for the murder of trayvon every chance he gets. Guy's show is national too.

I have flipped by the station twice trying to get to 88.5 and both times he was ranting about whitey out to get the black man.

Great stuff.

I guess he doesn't understand how posting bail works. Unless he means it should have been no bail. Plus there's a chance if he were in prision he'd still be playing PS3.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back