Keith Olbermann Gets Fired, Again

This seems to be a pattern. Fox, ESPN, MSNBC, and now Current. If he couldn't get along with Gore then he must be a nightmare to work with. Gore made his show the centerpiece of his network.

Its hard knowing everything and only having 48 minutes a day explaining why the rest of us are stupid.

Its hard knowing everything and only having 48 minutes a day explaining why the rest of us are stupid.

For real. He was most pompous and arrogate person I have ever seen on TV. I don't watch a lot of TV, so that might not be saying much, but still.

Karma is bi***

Firing Obermann may be the first intelligent thing Al Gore has ever done.

2hnqqz8.jpg

Olbermann_Worst_Gore.jpg

Kieth has filed suit against Al.

I used to enjoy watching him call O'Reilly out years ago then I learned that he had a Ego as big as Billo. He is a clown like all the other talking heads.

Eliot Spitzer's 'Viewpoint' Ratings Predictably Plummet Since Olbermann's Current Exit - The Hollywood Reporter

Compared to Olbermann's average in March, over the same time period, Nielsen has Viewpoint's four-week average down 62 percent with adults 25-54 (14,000 from 38,000) and 68 percent with total viewers (46,000 from 145,000). The demo average managed to reach 19,000 in its second week, but dropped to 12,000 in the third and just 9,000 in the fourth.

later in the article, I found this little tidbit interesting:

To Current's advantage, the network is now courting a new audience. Nielsen also shows Viewpoint is pulling a higher percentage of viewers with incomes over $150,000 per year (25 percent over 19 percent), viewers who've completed four or more years of college (61 percent over 49 percent) and viewers with professional/managerial careers (25 percent over just 10 percent).

Current's main viewers are Chevy Volt owners and other members of the "1%"

KO was one of OBL's favorite "news" men according to what they found in this room after the raid.

I always felt Olberman was trying to get a reaction from viewers, and never had many core beliefs to begin with. Just looking for the big payday as a TV commentator/host and trying to draw in viewers.

KO was one of OBL's favorite "news" men according to what they found in this room after the raid.

I laughed out loud when they mentioned that in the program. He apparently loved MSNBC until they fired Keith.

Dude got suspended for tweeting dumb stuff to PSU students regarding a fundraiser

http://m.961kiss.com/onair/the-morning-freak-show-46988/keith-olbermann-calls-penn-state-students-13282373/

Last edited:

VN Store

Back