What is the extent of voting fraud here in America?

gsvol

1.8 MILLION dead people still registered to vote  in the U.S., study says  - NY Daily News

At least 1.8 million registered voters won’t be showing up to the polls this fall - because they’re dead.

The shocking finding emerged in a report from the Pew Center on the States that concluded a whopping 24 million - or one in eight - of the nation’s active voter registrations have serious errors.

In addition to the 1.8 million dead on America’s rolls of registered voters, the study, released Tuesday, also found that 2.75 million in the U.S. are registered as active voters in more than one state.
-------------------------------------

The mistakes are costing taxpayers a pretty penny. Using Oregon as a case study, Pew found that the state spent more than $8.8 million on voter registration, or $4.11 per active voter registered, during the 2008 election. In contrast, Canada, which has adopted digital registration technologies, spends just 35 cents per voter nationwide.
-------------------------

Pew also found that at least 51 million eligible voters -- more than 24% of the total eligible voting population -- aren't registered to cast their ballots come November.

And those are some of the reasons you end up witha a BHO as president.

More people vote in Rio Arriba County, NM than actually live there.

At least 1.8 million registered voters won’t be showing up to the polls this fall - because they’re dead.

The problem is, they do show up to vote, often times more than once, in Cook County, IL., Cuyahoga County, OH, King, Queens, & Essex Counties, NY., St. Louis County, MO., as well as in dozens of big city counties all run by Democrats around the country!

Rule of Law » Millions of Dead Voters, Brought to You By Eric Holder

Over a year ago, I first warned that the Obama administration adopted a policy of refusing to enforce federal laws which require states to purge dead and ineligible voters from the rolls. I discuss at length the details of this policy as revealed to me when I worked at the Justice Department in my book Injustice. Today we learn that American voter rolls are infested with millions of dead and ineligible voters heading into the presidential election.

Eric Holder and his Leftist political appointees at the Justice Department have gotten exactly what they wanted.

The Pew Center on the States estimates nearly 2,000,000 dead voters are on the rolls, and 2,800,000 people are registered in more than one state. This is precisely the mess that the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA) was designed to prevent.
----------------------------

The Justice Department refuses to enforce Section 8 of the NVRA because, as political appointee Julie Fernandes revealed in a Voting Section meeting in 2009 that I attended, removing dead people from the rolls “doesn’t increase turnout. It stops people from voting.” Seriously.

In the meantime, DOJ has vigorously enforced Section 7 of NVRA, the welfare agency voter registration provision. Judicial Watch has determined through FOIA litigation that the aggressive Section 7 enforcement policy at DOJ had its genesis in the lobbying of Estelle Rogers, of ACORN fame. (Read her emails at the link.) One wonders if Rogers was registered as a lobbyist, or if she just lobbied the White House without registering.

Rogers also made ACORN-blessed job recommendations for attorneys applying to the Voting Section. DOJ refuses to release the names of the lawyers Rogers pushed, and whether or not they were hired to enforce election law this fall.

Instead of enforcing Section 8 and cleaning up the voter rolls, the Justice Department is shaking down states to wring out every possible welfare agency voter registrant before November.

In doing so, it has resorted to unprecedented investigative tactics that no media outlet has yet reported before today.
-----------------------------------------------

The Justice Department refuses to enforce Section 8 of the NVRA because, as political appointee Julie Fernandes revealed in a Voting Section meeting in 2009 that I attended, removing dead people from the rolls “doesn’t increase turnout. It stops people from voting.” Seriously.

In the meantime, DOJ has vigorously enforced Section 7 of NVRA, the welfare agency voter registration provision. Judicial Watch has determined through FOIA litigation that the aggressive Section 7 enforcement policy at DOJ had its genesis in the lobbying of Estelle Rogers, of ACORN fame. (Read her emails at the link.) One wonders if Rogers was registered as a lobbyist, or if she just lobbied the White House without registering.

Rogers also made ACORN-blessed job recommendations for attorneys applying to the Voting Section. DOJ refuses to release the names of the lawyers Rogers pushed, and whether or not they were hired to enforce election law this fall.

Instead of enforcing Section 8 and cleaning up the voter rolls, the Justice Department is shaking down states to wring out every possible welfare agency voter registrant before November.

In doing so, it has resorted to unprecedented investigative tactics that no media outlet has yet reported before today.
----------------------------------

Ironically, Eric Holder just this week asked for millions more dollars for the Voting Section. No doubt, he wishes to flood the unit with more ACORN-approved lawyers prior to the election, lawyers eager to sue states to increase welfare agency voter registration while ignoring millions of dead voters on the rolls.

What will Congress do in response to the Pew data showing that Eric Holder and Tom Perez have failed to faithfully execute the laws of the United States? Will Holder get millions more for the corrupt Voting Section?

idsrequiredforvoting.jpg

Heh... Gs is acting like Republicans don't commit voter fraud. I seem to remember posting a link a few weeks ago about voter fraud in one of the primaries.

Heh... Gs is acting like Republicans don't commit voter fraud. I seem to remember posting a link a few weeks ago about voter fraud in one of the primaries.

but LG said voter fraud was a myth perpetrated by the GOP to suppress poor, black, Dem voters

Appalachia, VA - Local election election people sold their votes for beer, cigs and pork rinds. One of most awesome voter fraud stories I've ever seen.

I saw this story yesterday.

And I noticed that you omitted the part of it where it went on to say that this was a function of outdated registration systems and bad bookkeeping, not anything nefarious.

And I also noticed you left off the part of the story that said actual instances of use of dead people's registrations, or double voting, or impersonating a person, etc., is so infinitesimally small that it isn't even measurable.

But I suppose you don't actually care about the facts.

Well, votes from the cemetery were apparently enough to get LBJ into the Senate. Investigations have recently revealed up to 24,000 voter registrations using one residential address in Houston.

It appears you only like "facts" that support your thinking. Must be an attorney thing.

Well, votes from the cemetery were apparently enough to get LBJ into the Senate. Investigations have recently revealed up to 24,000 voter registrations using one residential address in Houston.

It appears you only like "facts" that support your thinking. Must be an attorney thing.

LBJ? That was 50 years ago...

I didn't see that link, can you remember any details?

Probably had to do with dhimmirats crossing over to vote in the Rep primary.

obamashirt2.jpg

its laughable to think either party is on the up and up

While that may partly be true, the fact of the matter is that democrats enjoy the benefit of millions of fraudulent votes in every national election.

frinostinkingid.jpg

Just for the heck of it and to see if rumors of how easy it was to vote twice were true, in '72 I registered in a second precinct in Memphis.

I went to the other precinct, filled out a registration using a ficticious name and received a card by mail, I didn't have to show ID when applying or when voting.

On election day at the second precinct I saw another guy who had just been in line with me a little while ago and started chatting with him.

He called me a rank amateur for voting twice, he said he was voting in six precincts and bragged that after his auntie moved to Raliegh he would be voting in seven precincts next election.

And I noticed that you omitted the part of it where it went on to say that this was a function of outdated registration systems and bad bookkeeping, not anything nefarious.

And I also noticed you left off the part of the story that said actual instances of use of dead people's registrations, or double voting, or impersonating a person, etc., is so infinitesimally small that it isn't even measurable.

What would you expect the leftist PEW group to say.

Acorn has been convicted of voting fraud in eight states right?

What party do they support?

What do you have to say about Holder (and some democrat controlled areas) refusing court orders to clean up the roles and enforce the law but using government offices to enroll welfare recipients on the roles?

Democrat-color-wheel.jpg

You accusing someone else of not being concerned with the facts? :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol:

Really? It said the incidents were so infinitesimally small that they aren't even measurable?

I'm guessing that is a "fact" you've made up.

Last edited:
Waiting patiently .....

I mean, there's "investigations" so I am assuming there's some link?

Right?

Right?

While you are waiting you can answer my question
about Holder, the most corrupt Atoorney General in
American history.

FWIW, just before the last presidential election some
demorat activist was caught submitting around 300
new voter applications that listed the address of a
prominent homeless shelter, of course there is no way
of finding out what eventually happened because the
local newsrag is in the tank for dhimmirats.

Study: Voter registration records rife with errors - SentinelSource.com: National World

Not a case of widespread fraud, just creates opportunity for people to falsely claim it is, in hopes of spurring reforms designed to suppress the vote.

Just more lying leftist gallimaufry, the only vote that
is desirous of being suppressed is the fraudulent vote.

Study: Voter registration records rife with errors - SentinelSource.com: National World

Not a case of widespread fraud, just creates opportunity for people to falsely claim it is, in hopes of spurring reforms designed to suppress the vote.

Could you please tell me how requiring a voter to produce ID is in any way suppressing the vote?

It hopefully will suppress the use of fake registrations and the voting by illegals. I guess that might make you nervous about your party's chances huh?

VN Store

Back