Santorum

Vols520

I don't know much abkht him, but he seems to be a looney toon who would get exposed in a national campaign.

His thoughts on gays are pretty disturbing.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know much abkht him, but he seems to be a looney toon who would get exposed in a national campaign.

You don't know much about him but you think he is a loon? How does that work?

What is disturbing about thinking marriage should be between 1 man and 1 woman?

He is a social conservative and his voting record demonstrates that he is not a fiscal conservative.

Because you aren't allowed to think that way. That is being a bigot.

Because you aren't allowed to think that way. That is being a bigot.

Negative. You can think that way all you want; when you use force (the law) to strip away human rights that is when it is disturbing.

Pretty disturbing, i have always thought there were no such thing as gay rights, civil rights, and the many, many more. But instead, human rights.
We love to lump folks into groups in this country.

Santorum is pretty scary on his stance on Iran.
Just have a look at the guys voting record, tells you all you really need to know.

Sorry this link is from a Paul website but it lumps his votes into one page and i cannot be bothered to do it.

Rick Santorum's voting record: | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Pretty disturbing, i have always thought there were no such thing as gay rights, civil rights, and the many, many more. But instead, human rights.
We love to lump folks into groups in this country.

Santorum is pretty scary on his stance on Iran.Just have a look at the guys voting record, tells you all you really need to know.

Sorry this link is from a Paul website but it lumps his votes into one page and i cannot be bothered to do it.

Rick Santorum's voting record: | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

I would say Paul is oblivious and terrifying on his Stance on Iran. I love Pauls smaller Government stance but i cannot get past his Foreign policy ideas, i like the idea us smartly/startegically drawing our troops back home and reducing costs but just totally overlooking the ramifications of Irans' acquisation of nuclear weaponry just blows my mind.

Reactions: 2 people
I would say Paul is oblivious and terrifying on his Stance on Iran. I love Pauls smaller Government stance but i cannot get past his Foreign policy ideas, i like the idea us smartly/startegically drawing our troops back home and reducing costs but just totally overlooking the ramifications of Irans' acquisation of nuclear weaponry just blows my mind.

What are these ramifications you speak of? The end of Israel? Why is that America's problem?

Definitely don't want Santorum as POTUS. Definitely don't want Obama as POTUS. If GOP looks likely to win Congress and Santorum is nominee I'll be doing a write in.

I hope you know what's coming your way for this statement.

Prepare to be fire bombed by Paul supporters.

Firebomb: We cannot have "small government" and continue our foreign policy course. They are mutually exclusive. Our foreign policy makes it "large government" in and of itself.

I just don't see Santorum getting the GOP nod. He's one of the most uninspiring speakers I've ever heard... just can't see too many people getting real excited about his candidacy.

I just don't see Santorum getting the GOP nod. He's one of the most uninspiring speakers I've ever heard... just can't see too many people getting real excited about his candidacy.

His speech in Iowa the other night was outstanding, but I expect he'll get hammered in the coming days. This is just not the year for social politics.

His speech in Iowa the other night was outstanding, but I expect he'll get hammered in the coming days. This is just not the year for social politics.

This. But even if it were, opposing abortion even in cases of rape an incest wouldn't be a particularly solid platform

If he survives long enough he'll have no problem getting the Deep South's vote.

Got this today.

Dear Patriot:

It's Now or Never for Conservative voters. We can either unite now behind one candidate and have a conservative standard bearer in 2012, or have the GOP establishment choose another moderate Republican who will have a difficult time defeating Barack Obama in November.

I don't think that's what you want. Neither do I. My name is Rick Santorum, and I am the only authentic, passionate conservative who can unite the GOP.

I need an URGENT contribution of at least $35 today to unite conservative voters and win the Republican nomination.

We shocked the world last night in Iowa. We did it with a coalition of conservatives, Tea Party members, and values voters who recognized that my successful conservative record gives the GOP the best chance to defeat Barack Obama.

No more sitting on the sidelines. Now is the time to act or get stuck with a bland, boring, career politician who will lose to Barack Obama. Tomorrow will be too late. Will you unite with me, merge conservative support, and help us hold our banner high? Your contribution of $35, $50, or even $75 can make sure this happens.

The next test is New Hampshire … a state Mitt Romney has campaigned in for over four years. This is why I need your immediate support. I’m counting on conservatives around America to respond to this call for help. If we are divided in New Hampshire, we will lose this opportunity to keep the momentum.

I will be the most conservative President since Ronald Reagan. I am not going to Washington to blend in and hope people like me. I am running to dismantle the Obama Agenda and lead--like Reagan did.

The Washington Post said, “Rick Santorum was a tea-party kind of guy before the tea-party even existed.” As a conservative U.S. Senator from the swing state of Pennsylvania, I led the overhaul of welfare that moved millions from welfare to work. I authored the bill banning partial-birth abortion, and I passed legislation that protected America from Iran’s growing nuclear threat.

If you want a President who will stand up for conservative values, who is consistent on the issues, and who has a record to back it up, then I need you to join my campaign.

I need you to join me today. Right now. Not tomorrow or next week. If you want to roll back the Obama Agenda with a real conservative, this is your chance. The future of our country depends on what conservatives like you do in the next 72 hours.

Will you join us today with a generous contribution of whatever you can afford?

I give Republicans the best option to put a full-spectrum conservative in the White House. Help me make history!

Sincerely,

Rick Santorum

This guy is funny.

VN Store

Back