This Administration is a Joke (Specifically Holder)

Had this been any other administration that wasn't so blatantly supported by the media, then he would've been out of a job by now.

The media was completely against Reagan but he carried 49 states.

I don't know how this is going to work out with 57 states though.

Deja-DOJ.jpg

http://www.redstate.com/moe_lane/2011/12/10/are-there-secret-fast-furious-emails-from-eric-holder/

Rep. Adams is a former police officer whose first husband (also a police officer) was killed in the line of duty…
-------------------

Rep. Sandy Adams (R, FL): …let me ask you another question, because one of my colleagues asked you about your e-mails and you went straight to your work e-mail. Hardly anybody has that. I’m going to ask you a very direct question. You have a personal e-mail account. Did you at any time – at any time – e-mail on your personal account with Lanny Breuer – or Lanny Breuer and Gary Grindler in regards to Fast and Furious ever?

Attorney General Eric Holder: Ever?
---------------

Holder: I don’t know. I can tell you that I didn’t know…

(CROSSTALK)

Adams: Would you check and get back with us? If you need some help, I’m sure that your agency personnel can get into those computers.

Holder: Well, with regard to provision of e-mails, I thought I’ve made it clear that after February the 4th it is not our intention to provide e-mail information consistent with the way in which the Justice Department has always conducted itself. The exception that I made, that I made in the hope that the Justice Department would be seen as transparent was to go against that tradition and to make available deliberative material around the February 4th letter.
---------------------

Adams: Previously, in another committee, when you were here earlier I asked you another question, you said you would not answer that question. Now you’re saying that you won’t provide those e-mails because that’s not consistent with whatever policy was previous. I’m asking you, if there is clean hands here, will you provide those e-mails to this committee…

Holder: As I said…

Adams: … yes or no?

Holder: … I’m going to act in a way that’s consistent with all attorneys general before me.

Adams: That’s not my question, Attorney General.

There is a video of this exchange on c-span and Rep. Adams sites.

Did anyone catch Holder's response to (I think Sen Grassley's) question about the diference between giving misleading information and outright lying??

Holder said it depended on what one was thinking while giving the answer.

We'll be down to defining 'is' shortly I presume.

holderfastfurious.jpg

model-atf-K375.jpg

r08ubm.png

Ariz. congressman files ‘no confidence’ resolution against Atty. Gen. Eric Holder « » Print The Daily Caller

Arizona Republican Rep. Paul Gosar has filed a resolution in the House of Representatives pushing for vote of “no confidence” in Attorney General Eric Holder.

The resolution, introduced Monday afternoon, is a formal way to exhibit congressional disdain for Holder as the investigation into Operation Fast and Furious proceeds. It would also be an initial step toward some House Republicans’ plan to formally remove him from office if he won’t resign.

eric-the-withholder.jpg

poster6.jpg

Contempt of Congress or impeachment Mr. Holder, take your pick « Coach is Right

During Eric Holder’s December 8th testimony before the House Judiciary Committee, Congressman Darrell Issa told the Attorney General that he faced contempt of congress charges for his continued stonewalling of document demands of House committee subpoenas and Wisconsin Republican Jim Sensenbrenner added that impeachment proceedings could be forthcoming.

But with near complete liberal ownership of the American media and the increasingly supple spine of House Speaker Jim Boehner to fall back on, Holder continued to lie, distort and virtually make light of the Obama Regime initiated death toll of Operation Fast and Furious.

Lying is a “state of mind” Holder told Sensenbrenner when asked how written “misstatements” made to congress in February by Assistant Attorney General Jim Weich concerning the deliberate walking of thousands of weapons across the Mexican border could possibly be construed as anything but outright lies.
-----------------------------

Yet it was a lie. It was a deliberate, outright lie as mounds of testimony and released documents make clear. But according to the hyper-arrogant, criminal head of the Department of Justice, lying is, after all, just a state of mind.

“Lying to congress is a federal felony,” Sensenbrenner reminded the petulant Holder. And though the congressman didn’t directly accuse Holder himself of lying, he made it clear that continued evasion of the demands placed on the Attorney General for properly submitted documentation leading to an end to the DOJ cover-up would certainly be grounds for impeachment proceedings.
-------------------------------

But Issa shot right back, “have YOU no shame” to the unapologetic Holder. And the answer is NO. Leftists NEVER exhibit shame. Were it otherwise, they could not BE leftists. Consider committee Democrats who, each in their turn made the incredible claim that gun legislation more abusive of the 2nd amendment rights of the American people would have somehow PREVENTED the Obama Regime from smuggling 2000 or more weapons into the hands of the most dangerous people in the hemisphere.

ExpertsAgree.jpg

Rule of Law » Eric Holder Announces Opposition to Election Integrity Laws

Holder announced broad opposition to voter identification requirements and a ramped up effort to enforce voting registration laws in welfare agencies. He didn’t make any announcements about enforcing Section 8 of Motor Voter to ensure dead people don’t populate the roles. He also said that voter fraud “isn’t a huge problem,” perhaps marking the first time the nation’s chief law enforcement downplayed criminal behavior. Of course that is in vogue in this administration, starting with the New Black Panther dismissal and now with Fast and Furious.
---------------------

Holder laid down markers which will excite his base and disturb law abiding citizens. He supported restrictions on political speech which will criminalize campaign falsehoods. He vowed hyper-scrutiny of voter integrity laws such as voter ID and vowed to run states like Texas through a nasty gauntlet on redistricting. If this doesn’t send a signal to Texas and South Carolina to pull their voter ID laws out of Justice and go to court, nothing else will. Also in attendance was Assistant Attorney General Tom Perez, a starring character in my book Injustice.

Holder brought along his puppy, Charlie Savage of the New York Times, from whom we can expect glowing sycophantic coverage of Holder’s announcement at any minute at the New York Times website. Savage is the same reporter who covered purported politicization at the Bush Justice Department. For this he won a Pulitzer Prize.

If it weren't for voting fraud Obama and Holder wouldn't be running their joke of a show imo.

Some of AG Eric Holder's former clients:
o Saad Al Qahtani
o Mohammed Zahrani
o Achraf Salim ("Sultan") Abdessalam
o Abdul Rahman Abdul Abu Ghityh Sulayman
o Musaab Omar Al Madhwani
o Jawad Jabbar Sadkhan (Al Sahlani)
o Majid Khan

These are all islamo fascists accused of terrorist acts
that he defended between the time he was asst AG
under Clinton until appointed AG by Obama.

That should remove most all doubt about where
Obama and Holder stand on these matters.

Can't wait for ACLG explanation er excuse.

'You can't even go home!' Feds go bonkers on border agent ...

The wife of former U.S. Border Patrol agent Jesus Diaz, who was jailed over his treatment of a drug smuggler, says she's outraged that the government has told her husband he won't be allowed to return home to be with her or associate with any other law enforcement-linked member of his family while on probation.

The whole article should be read to understand what a jerk Holder really is.

This man should never have been prosecuted to begin with, he was cleared of any wrongdoing not once but twice by ICE and Homeland Security but with the urging of Rodem Clinton, Holder railroaded him through a kangaroo court and sent him to prison.

"Lying is a state of mind." Eric Holder

I thought when I first read this, if Diaz had been named Muhammed, do you think he would ever have been charged?

It gets worse the deeper you dig and Hitlery is up to her neck in it.

http://www.coachisright.com/fast-fa...bers-dwarfed-by-legal-weapon-sales-to-mexico/

Though congressional committees continue to expose the gun smuggling methods of Operation Fast and Furious, their members apparently remain oblivious to the fact that the Obama Regime has “legally” sold tens of thousands of weapons to the nation of Mexico.

And of that number, far more have disappeared into the hands of drug cartel killers than via the DOJ-initiated method of “gun walking.”

A 2009 State Department audit revealed that more than 25% of weapons sold by the Regime to nations in “the region which includes Mexico” had been diverted in one way or another to owners other than those for whom the guns had been intended.

In short, they made their way to drug cartels.

And during that year 18,709 weapons had been sold by the US to Mexico alone. In 2006 those sales totaled fewer than 2,500. (1)

There can be no question that the number of firearms headed from the United States to Mexico has exploded since Barack Obama took office.

In fact the State Department refuses to reveal how many were included in this “direct commercial sales” program in either 2010 or 2011.

And this doesn't even mention at all the program run by the State Department and ATF in Florida that sent large shipment of arms to Honduras that went DIRECTLY to the M-13 drug gang that is as murderous as any group on Earth and has drug distribution networks here in the USA, if they can smuggle in drugs they certainly can smuggle in arms and ammunition.

What are these people (Obama, Holder, Clinton) thinking?

I mean really, maybe one of our really really bright Obama supporters can enlighten me on this?

thumasked.jpg

Sipsey Street Irregulars: Sipsey Street Exclusive: Oh my, a Fed forensic audit of Sipsey Street, whatever shall I do?

So, the latest whispers are that the DOJ was shocked that an email their San Diego US Attorney wrote one afternoon ended up moving at the speed of **** through a goose to the Issa Committee and, here, featured in the pages of Sipsey Street the next morning.

Pursuant to this outrage, I am told that I will be the focus of a forensic email audit to find out who tipped me off. Although, I must add, whether or not they have obtained a court order to do this remains unclear at this hour. But then the wiretaps mentioned in the email may not have had court orders up front either, so hey, all may not be fair when it comes to the Feds but at least it's consistent.

Some folks have asked me if it was wise to release the email with such rapidity. Others have expressed irritation that they were not consulted. Well, folks, it is like this.

Readers will recall that this blog has been hacked by party or parties unknown, causing me no end of aggravation. I have been poked in the eye by somebody, and although I'm not ready to assign blame to the DOJ it is no great leap to believe that somebody on their Winter Solstice card list did. Consequently, when the means of delivering the counter-stick-in-the-eye presented itself, I seized it, and poked.

Do I have this right, Holder will defy congress and not give access to his own emails but will invade private email accounts without approval from the judicial branch of the government?

Anyone else see a trend here?

Not that it is confined to the USA mind you.

Fmr. Thatcher advisor Lord Monckton to pursue fraud charges against Climategate scientists: Will present to police the case for 'numerous specific instances of scientific or economic fraud' | Climate Depot

Now that six policemen from the Norfolk and Metropolitan forces have invaded the home and “borrowed” the computers of “Tallbloke”, the first blogger in the UK to reveal the existence of the 5000 Climategate 2.0 emails, you may ask why the British police seem so much more interested in tracking down and punishing the whistle-blower/“thief” than in dealing with the many crimes by crooked IPCC “scientists” that the emails expose.

There is a good reason why the police have gone after the whistle-blower and yet have not moved against those whose far more serious crimes the emails he released expose. Though the University of East Anglia has complained to the police about the “thief”, no one has complained about the climate crooks whose crimes the University seems so zealous to conceal.

Barbara Boxer was outrages about the climategate emails, I'm outraged that any groupe of people calling themselves American would continue to reelect Box face.

Really, I've seen cardboard boxes that were more attractive than Barbara Boxer.

"whispers" "some people say"

Classic gsvol posts itt. I think he went to the Fox school of "journalism."

LG if you want to understand what an utter sleazeball Eric Holder is, you need to read 'the third terrorist' thread.

Hitler would be pround of Holder, an islamo/fascist of the first order.

103026_600.jpg

Inside President Obama's War On The Fast & Furious Whistleblowers - Forbes

Senator Grassley pointed out that the documents DOJ released to smear Dodson were actually supposed to be so sensitive that the DOJ wouldn’t provide them to congressional investigators. But then, to harm a whistleblower, someone from the DOJ provided these specifically selected documents to the press. In fact, the name of the criminal suspect in the documents was redacted, but Agent Dodson’s name was left for all to see. “This looks like a clear and intentional violation of the Privacy Act as well as an attempt at whistleblower retaliation,” said Grassley.

Is this a trend?

Holder goes after protects criminals while going after our own officers, no wonder the left wants felons to have voting rights.

Why Eric Holder covered up the 1995 Trentadue murder « Coach is Right

From documents obtained by Jesse Trentadue, it’s clear that Clinton Administration Deputy Attorney General Eric Holder and his DOJ team had conspired to squelch any investigation into the August, 1995 murder of Trentadue’s brother Kenneth. (1)

But the obvious question is WHY? And why kill Kenneth Trentadue at all? He was no more than a face in the crowd, hardly distinguished or distinguishable from tens of millions of others throughout the United States.

What would move the Deputy Attorney General to animate resources of the United States Justice Department to make certain there would be no hearing, no investigation, no grand jury indictment, not the least question raised about his death?

Four months prior to Kenneth Trentadue’s murder the Oklahoma City bombing had taken place. Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols were found guilty of the 168 deaths which occurred that day and McVeigh was eventually executed while Nichols was sentenced to life without parole.

Were the Department of Justice–and principally the FBI—to have had its way, these events would have put an end to the story of the Oklahoma City bombing.

But the wrongful death lawsuit which eventually yielded proof of Eric Holder’s role in the DOJ cover up of his brother’s death and years of Freedom of Information Act requests which wrenched documents from a tenacious and unwilling Department of Justice have finally led Jesse Trentadue to an unimaginable tale of government corruption, conspiracy and intrigue. (2)
--------------------

And the Clinton hired gun in charge of making sure none of this saw the light of day by covering up the fragile lynchpin of the Trentadue murder was Eric Holder.

VN Store

Back