Putin Contends Clinton Incited Unrest Over Vote

myrobbins7

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MOSCOW — Prime Minister Vladimir V. Putin accused Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on Thursday of inciting unrest in Russia, as he grappled with the prospect of large-scale political protest for the first time in his more than decade-long rule.

“I looked at the first reaction of our U.S. partners,” Mr. Putin said. “The first thing that the secretary of state did was say that they were not honest and not fair, but she had not even yet received the material from the observers.”

“She set the tone for some actors in our country and gave them a signal,” Mr. Putin continued. “They heard the signal and with the support of the U.S. State Department began active work.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/09/w...ton-of-instigating-russian-protests.html?_r=1

Not siding with Pooter, just saying.
If you do not think our country does things like this then....

More Soros/NGO activity in Russia. Looks like they have the infrastructure in place for a color revolution in Russia...

Oh brother.

We can say with 100% certainty that the U.S. government isn't involved in undermining Putin this time around.

Reactions: 1 person
MOSCOW — Prime Minister Vladimir V. Putin accused Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on Thursday of inciting unrest in Russia, as he grappled with the prospect of large-scale political protest for the first time in his more than decade-long rule.

“I looked at the first reaction of our U.S. partners,” Mr. Putin said. “The first thing that the secretary of state did was say that they were not honest and not fair, but she had not even yet received the material from the observers.”

“She set the tone for some actors in our country and gave them a signal,” Mr. Putin continued. “They heard the signal and with the support of the U.S. State Department began active work.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/09/w...ton-of-instigating-russian-protests.html?_r=1

Many believe this is why the Russians worked with the Trump campaign to defeat Clinton.

Reactions: 3 people
Uhh, right now, the evidence seems to suggest the former rather than the latter.

Are you suggesting that their claims of theft by their leaders, on a massive level, are false?

Are you claiming the government isn't beating and jailing people for protesting?

Are you suggesting that their claims of theft by their leaders, on a massive level, are false?

Are you claiming the government isn't beating and jailing people for protesting?

Don't put words in my mouth. I am clearly stating that I believe that Soros and/or some other external entity is supporting these protests. I'm not saying anything about the veracity or severity of the allegations.

Many believe this is why the Russians worked with the Trump campaign to defeat Clinton.

Lol. You, nor anyone else, can even point at "What the Russians did" to "help defeat Clinton".

Clinton defeated herself by running a stereotypical political campaign with a large heaping of personal attack ads against the POTUS all while not advocating her positions and policies enough and ignoring various groups of Americans.

Lol. You, nor anyone else, can even point at "What the Russians did" to "help defeat Clinton".

Clinton defeated herself by running a stereotypical political campaign with a large heaping of personal attack ads against the POTUS all while not advocating her positions and policies enough and ignoring various groups of Americans.

Amazing how liberals think isn't it?

VN Store

Back