Obama gets a pass for inheriting a mess?

UTWes

What ya'll think? Seems fair to me. He should get a second term to prove himself.

What ya'll think? Seems fair to me. He should get a second term to prove himself.

:crazy: ..im hoping this is some kind of horrible attempt at sarcasm. If he deserves a second chance I also deserve a chance. I've done about as much as he has.

Last edited:

Sorry bro but my trunk hangs to the right as you can see below...

Republican-elephant.gif

Fulmer is Bush
Kiffin is Obama
Dooley is whichever GOP follows Obama

Fulmer/Bush started the mess
Kiffin/Obama took the mess and drove it off the cliff

Give Dooley time!!!!

I'm just using ya'lls logic, seems fair to give Obama time to turn it around?

If the Economy isn't Fixed in Three Years There Will be a "One Term Proposition"

Obama in 2009. :hi:

Well now he is saying it is a lot worse than everyone realized. Dooley keeps saying how bad it is. I'm just saying if Dooley gets time to turn it around why not the President?

When did a collage football coach become as important as the POTUS?
nvm.. *sigh*

This is stupid. But, choosing which GOP candidate to vote for is like choosing which STD is best for me.

My Voting Priorities Next Election:

Huntsman - Yes
Romney - OK, sure
Cain - Could live with
Obama - Hell No

If Huntsman or Romney aren't on the ticket, I might stay home.

Hmm well I think Obama should go and I think if Dooley doesn't have some marked improvement by year 3-4 I think he should too....

Well now he is saying it is a lot worse than everyone realized. Dooley keeps saying how bad it is. I'm just saying if Dooley gets time to turn it around why not the President?

If you want to use this Dumb analogy of a College coach and POTUS then just remember if Dooley doesn't show alot of improvement in years 3-4 than there isn't gonna be a second term for him either.

when Dooley screws up, it doesn't cost billions, if not trillions, of taxpayer dollars

Obama has had more than enough time to get the US economy turned around, instead he's advocated and passed legislation that's made things worse.

rather have congress and keep the clown in office, the gop field is sickening
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back