foster care until such time as they become acceptably
lean.

I believe that our nation’s first lady should be the first
foster mother. Her eating habits set such a fine example
for our children. As the President reminded us, it is time
to for us to eat our peas. Does a ShackBurger have
peas on it? Just asking.
--------------------------------

Place aside the sarcasm for a moment. There once was a society that believed it could intercede where parents had failed. Its leader intended to build a perfect race starting with perfect children. Let us not start down that path, even as sincere as it might seem.

your_fat.jpg

Yes, fat people are a problem especially at Neyland when a fatty takes up more than one number

It's a problem; I'm not sure it's as big a problem as it's being made out to be (no pun intended).

Part of the problem has been the medical/nutrition industry themselves who for years preached to people the wrong information.

It's a huge problem. Downplaying it is silly. Now does the government need to get involved? That's not for me to say...but people need to keep their kids active.

It's a huge problem. Downplaying it is silly. Now does the government need to get involved? That's not for me to say...but people need to keep their kids active.

A tall order for those parents who dont even know where their kids are half the time

The letters from the school about BMI aren't humiliating unless you handle it wrong. My middle kid got one and he's not fat, but it also puts focus on what a kid eats and getting more exercise. They called it "husky" when I was @ 8-10 yrs old.
Obesity is a major problem and a growing factor in increased medical issues and spending because of the problems that occur associated with obesity--joint pain, cardiac events, repeated doctor visits, medications, HBP, circulation issues, infections, unemployment, and many more.

I mainly think it's a problem because chicks that were considered fat when I was younger are now considered "healthy", "curvy", or some other euphemistic nonsense. They need to start eating some damn salads with bland dressing and hitting the outdoor track in the summer!

Obesity is a problem. A problem that needs to be left alone by policymakers.

It's a problem; I'm not sure it's as big a problem as it's being made out to be (no pun intended).

Part of the problem has been the medical/nutrition industry themselves who for years preached to people the wrong information.

This absolutely SHOULD NOT be left alone by policymakers, but what should they do?

Bourgeois culture has created a obesogenic environment - an anti-human living arrangement. The suburbs are an invention by the bourgeoisie, necessary reservoir to grow and store excess capital - a fact prevalent throughout Late Capitalism. In addition, it has created a flow of dirt cheap, monoculture food inputs (hard to call it food) filled with calories, devoid of nutrition, and marketed to the poor.

What should the government do? Subsidize school meals with fruit and veg vice monoculture agriculture? Place a supertax on processed foods? Institute a National Health Service? Place a supertax on petrol? Conscript the morbidly obese into camps?

It's a very difficult question, but democracy should be doing something about the problem. Of course, the problem requires the conquest and usurpation of bourgeois culture.

askdoc.jpg

Last edited:
There is fat because of health issues, diabetes etc, and then there is fat because you are a fat azz **** who can't keep your hand out of the cookie bag but always has a diet coke to show people you are on a diet.

This nation is getting fatter and fatter and I'm sick of having the xxxx husky kid next to me at the movie theater or football game halfway into my seat because his parents are too lazy to introduce him to a treadmill.

And for everyone on here who says you're not fat but just big boned and husky ... news flash, you're fat buddy and I'm sick of having your sweaty rolls rubbing against me while I'm trying to watch a football game.

There is fat because of health issues, diabetes etc, and then there is fat because you are a fat azz **** who can't keep your hand out of the cookie bag but always has a diet coke to show people you are on a diet.

This nation is getting fatter and fatter and I'm sick of having the xxxx husky kid next to me at the movie theater or football game halfway into my seat because his parents are too lazy to introduce him to a treadmill.

And for everyone on here who says you're not fat but just big boned and husky ... news flash, you're fat buddy and I'm sick of having your sweaty rolls rubbing against me while I'm trying to watch a football game.

If only we could channel that anger into defeating bourgeois culture...

Wait a minute, you are straight up bourgeoisie, aren't you, NEO?

If only we could channel that anger into defeating bourgeois culture...

Wait a minute, you are straight up bourgeoisie, aren't you, NEO?

You got a society ran by proles and you get this crap. Cheese doodles for everyone.

When will you learn that when the proles lead bad things happen?

You kill the head, the legs go with it.

And it's not because cheese doodles are cheap either. You can buy a head of lettuce cheaper than a bag of chips. It's because proles are proles.

Neocon, you should start a "You know what grinds my gears?" thread series. A new one each week.

Is the same guy who was praising Pringles now deriding processed food?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back