CAIR'S advice to muslims.

gsvol

CAIR/Sheepshead Bay Mosque Attorney Lamis Deek Using Islamic Jew-Hatred to Strike Fear and Loathing of FBI - Atlas Shrugs

A recent "Know Your Rights" presentation by the Council on American-Islamic Relations' (CAIR) New York chapter set a new standard of fomenting fear and distrust among Muslim Americans toward law enforcement. Not only is the FBI out to get Muslims - and its agents are willing to lie and break the law to do it - an attorney and CAIR-New York board member told the audience, but so is the Israeli Mossad.
--------------------------------

CAIR's claim of supporting law enforcement is "ludicrous," said Steven Pomerantz, the FBI's assistant director for counterterrorism in the 1990s. The group has "a consistent, long history of being antagonistic toward law enforcement."
----------------------------------

CAIR officials have routinely condemned FBI terrorism and terror financing investigations. Last fall, they denounced the FBI for searching the Chicago home of Hatem Abudayyeh, executive director of the Arab American Action Network.
---------------------------------------

In Deek's presentation, however, law enforcement was something to fear. "We're in an age where we are in fact all on the radar," she said, "we are in fact most of us under investigation."

Nobody representing a police agency should be trusted, according to CAIR: "It's very important to not speak to law enforcement of any type, not just FBI agents. We're talking about New York Police Department, we're talking about tax agents, we're talking about everybody."
-------------------------

During a July 2009 Brooklyn fundraiser, Deek endorsed the Hamas leadership and its goal of eliminating Israel.
----------------------------

Hamas refuses to recognize the state of Israel's existence and its charter calls for the state's destruction. In her remarks, Deek indicated no problem with that.
-------------------------------

"The entire structure of law enforcement in America, in a democratic society, is the cooperation of the public," Pomerantz said. "None of it works without that. If people don't come forward, if people don't cooperate, law enforcement can't function."

"If you build into people a reflex of no matter what, don't talk to them, no matter what, the entire system crumbles."

GS, I imagine that the following pretty much sums up your feelings concerning non-believers:
See how they lie against their own souls, and that which they forged has passed away from them. And of them is he who hearkens to you, and We have cast veils over their hearts lest they understand it and a heaviness into their ears; and even if they see every sign they will not believe in it; so much so that when they come to you they only dispute with you; those who disbelieve say, "This is naught but the stories of the ancients."

And they prohibit others from it and go far away from it, and they only bring destruction upon their own souls while they do not perceive. And could you see when they are made to stand before the fire, then they shall say, "Would that we were sent back, and we would not reject the communications of our Lord and we would be of the believers."

Nay, what they concealed before shall become manifest in them; and if they were sent back, they would certainly go back to that which they are forbidden, and most surely they are liars. And they say, "There is nothing but out life of this world, and we shall not be raised."

And could you see when they are made to stand before their Lord. He will say, "Is not this the truth?" They will say, "Yea! by our Lord." He will say, "Taste then the chastisement because you disbelieved."

Am I correct in assuming that sums up your views concerning us atheists, agnostics and/or non-Christians? If so, and it appears the argument is futile, then why even engage in it?

This is your view, correct?

GS, I imagine that the following pretty much sums up your feelings concerning non-believers:

Am I correct in assuming that sums up your views concerning us atheists, agnostics and/or non-Christians? If so, and it appears the argument is futile, then why even engage in it?

This is your view, correct?

Reduced to a simple yes or no then no, that doesn't
encapsulate my world view.

No what do you think of the following?

Shahada

Declaring the shahada, or testimony, is all
one needs to enter Islam. It is the most
important of all the five pillars of Islam.

This little phrase is what separates Muslims
from everyone else. Because those who state
this phrase have declared their acknowledgment
of Allah’s monotheism and Prophet Muhammad’s
status.

A person can convert to Islam by stating the
Shahada with conviction.

Morning_Call_PrayerM.jpg

BTW, any comment at all on what the CAIR speaker
is saying?

For that matter, how about the official view of Hamas?

gs, the premise of this thread is racist. The reader is likely to come away feeling like Muslims are the only group of people in the US who is distrustf(u)l of law enforcement. Yet you seem unwilling to give the black community, the Mexican community, the Hmong community or any other communities any credit for this.

You have shamed yourself, sir.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

gs, the premise of this thread is racist. The reader is likely to come away feeling like Muslims are the only group of people in the US who is distrustf(u)l of law enforcement. Yet you seem unwilling to give the black community, the Mexican community, the Hmong community or any other communities any credit for this.

You have shamed yourself, sir.

You shame yourself by making such an ignorant statement.

You shame yourself by making such an ignorant statement.

I'm ignorant for saying there are many ethnic groups in the US who are by and large distrustf(u)l of law enforcement?

LOL k gs' world of fantasy, fiction, ignorance, xenophobia and fanatical racism lives on to see another day.

I'm ignorant for saying there are many ethnic groups in the US who are by and large distrustf(u)l of law enforcement?

LOL k gs' world of fantasy, fiction, ignorance, xenophobia and fanatical racism lives on to see another day.

Your statement was ignorant for saying that I somehow implied that CAIR was the only group distrustfvl of law enforcement, I said or emplied nothing of the kind.

Your statement accusing me of racism was ignorant since I said or implied nothing of the kind and as a matter of fact the only racism in the equation comes from the group CAIR represents, hamas which has in it's charter the total elimination of the state of Israel as it's ultimate goal.

So let me say: milo's world of fantasy, fiction, ignorance, xenophobia and fanatical racism lives on to see another day.

You need to stop projecting and start responding intelligently to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
Your statement was ignorant for saying that I somehow implied that CAIR was the only group distrustfvl of law enforcement, I said or emplied nothing of the kind.

Your statement accusing me of racism was ignorant since I said or implied nothing of the kind and as a matter of fact the only racism in the equation comes from the group CAIR represents, hamas which has in it's charter the total elimination of the state of Israel as it's ultimate goal.

So let me say: milo's world of fantasy, fiction, ignorance, xenophobia and fanatical racism lives on to see another day.

You need to stop projecting and start responding intelligently to be taken seriously.

I'm enjoying the Bilo v. GS banter immensely.

It's like watching the Bama team plane crash into the Gator football complex.

I'm enjoying the Bilo v. GS banter immensely.

It's like watching the Bama team plane crash into the Gator football complex.

More like a UT jet shooting down a Berkeley biplane that lands in the So Cal complex!!!

BTW, I read the other day that Daniel Lincoln is going to try to make it in the NFL as a kicker, if that doesn't work out he plans to join the Navy and become a SEAL.

I'm still taken aback by his account of events in Kosovo.

gs, you might be more at home on another forum than this one..

Stormfront - White Nationalist Community

You are better suited for dummie underground no doubt.

For background you might read "The Rape of Serbia" by Major Lees who was a British Intelligence officer working with the Serbians during WWII and then discovered some declassified doccuments in the late 1980s before he wrote his book.

"When people are confronted with real facts, it transforms our opinions and opens our beliefs that were once marketed and manufactured by un-relative brainwashing!"
Michael Gladden

Consider this:

Demographic development of Kosovo.
--------------------------------
1871 - Serbs: 64% Albanians: 32%
1948 - Serbs: 24% Albanians: 65%
1971 - Serbs: 18% Albanians: 74%
1995 - Serbs: 07% Albanians: 90%
2008 - Serbs: 05% Albanians: 92%
2010 - Serbs: 02% Albanians: 97%

Who has been ethnically cleansed from Kosovo??

(Not counting Jews, Roma and several other minorities that lived together in peace under Yugoslavian rule.)

I'll give you three guesses since you are such a slow learner.

BTW, do you agree that CAIR and hamas are joined at the hip??

If not we'll try to get to the truth of that matter.

If so, what is your opinion on the official stated goal of hamas, to eliminated completely the state of Israel??

You do know they mount daily terror attacks on the state of Israel and have done so for years??

VN Store

Back