Since when did the NAACP become pro moslem??

gsvol

NAACP at odds with city schools over tea party speaker on Islam (Says we spew anti-American wind)|DAILYSPORTS NEWS TRENDS

The local chapter of the NAACP has raised concerns about a speaker it calls “anti-Muslim” who will appear at a non-school event Monday evening at Mansfield Senior High School. The event organized by Mansfield North Central Ohio Tea Party Association includes a presentation entitled “Freedom or Surrender” by Usama Dakdok at 7 p.m. The event will be held in the high school auditorium, but is not being organized or promoted as a school-related function.

Usama was born in Egypt to Christian parents. He learned about Islam in school because it was, and still is, a mandatory subject. To further his knowledge of Islam, he studied Islamic law in college.

Usama came to the US in 1992 and holds a Bachelor's Degree in Theology and a Master's Degree in Missions from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary.

In 2001, Usama founded The Straight Way of Grace Ministry. He travels throughout America teaching Christians how to be effective witnesses of Jesus Christ to their Muslim neighbors, as well as ministering to Muslims directly.

In this seminar, Usama will reveal the ways that we are not just losing our freedoms, but that we are surrendering them to our enemy, radical Islam. He will explain what Islam is, what Muslims believe and what it's like to live under Sharia Law.

In 2001, Usama founded The Straight Way of Grace Ministry. He travels throughout America teaching Christians how to be effective witnesses of Jesus Christ to their Muslim neighbors, as well as ministering to Muslims directly.

You do not find his "Straight Way" of Grace techniques offensive? Why can't religious persons be content with their own lives? Why must the go out and try to change the ways of life of others?

This is ridiculous.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think that the best way to witnesse to a muslim is to not lose your head....

I think that the best way to witnesse to a muslim is to not lose your head....

Right. While the right way to witness to a Christian is to not get chained to the rear bumper of a pickup truck...

Right. While the right way to witness to a Christian is to not get chained to the rear bumper of a pickup truck...

More Christians come out condemning acts like that than you see Muslims. I don't remember any prominent ministers or Christian followers celebrating in the streets.

More Christians come out condemning acts like that than you see Muslims. I don't remember any prominent ministers or Christian followers celebrating in the streets.

If you lived in an area where only 1.6% of the population was Christian, as opposed to 1.6% Muslim, you might see more Muslims condemn acts of violence.

The NAACP is so irrelevant they are searching for a new base. They remind me of Unions.

The NAACP is so irrelevant they are searching for a new base. They remind me of Unions.

I would venture to guess that most Muslims are persons of color.

If you lived in an area where only 1.6% of the population was Christian, as opposed to 1.6% Muslim, you might see more Muslims condemn acts of violence.

Doubt it.
Example#1. Lockerbie bomber returns to a heros welcome.

Jesus says to love everybody. The boys that did this were wrong. If they were christains there faith teaches this is wrong. Muslim faith says if you arn't muslim,and will not convert you need to be killed.

Jesus says to love everybody. The boys that did this were wrong. If they were christains there faith teaches this is wrong. Muslim faith says if you arn't muslim,and will not convert you need to be killed.

Can you cite which verse from the Koran? Or, cite which Hadith (hint: there are forty of them)?

I'll wait.

I'll guess it was when it became ok to hate people simply for being Muslim.

Nope. Are you saying the koran dosen't teach to kill infidels.

Are you saying you have read the Koran?

A literal reading of the Koran will lead one to be just as zealous and violent as a literal reading of the Bible.

I have read both. I have also read the Upanishads and the Bhagavag Gita (which, literally would allow the Hindu believer to kill their family if it is their duty and to rape any woman they so desire).

However, I find it ironic that you refer to a book that you have probably never cracked.

Are you saying you have read the Koran?

A literal reading of the Koran will lead one to be just as zealous and violent as a literal reading of the Bible.

I have read both. I have also read the Upanishads and the Bhagavag Gita (which, literally would allow the Hindu believer to kill their family if it is their duty and to rape any woman they so desire).

However, I find it ironic that you refer to a book that you have probably never cracked.

You should go on tour. Because perception is everything and most of my perception of Islam is violence, intolerance, abuse to women, and backwardness. It seems as if Islamic populations are very third world. Are there any Muslim countries who have produced anything besides oil in our lifetimes?

Nope. Are you saying the koran dosen't teach to kill infidels.

Actually it doesn't. It says for them to have no dealing with people who refuse to believe in God. But not make war on them unless they are first attacked. By the way in Islam only people who don't believe in God are infidels. Christians and Jews don't fall into that category.

And no. I have not read the koran or any of the other writings you have cited.

You should go on tour. Because perception is everything and most of my perception of Islam is violence, intolerance, abuse to women, and backwardness. It seems as if Islamic populations are very third world. Are there any Muslim countries who have produced anything besides oil in our lifetimes?

That's part of the problem. A lot of christians perceive stuff somebody told them and don't actually know anything at all. Thats true of muslims too. Most of them have incorrect preconceived notions about christians and Americans in general that are wrong. And they like us listen to an ignorant extremist tell them what to think instead of finding out for ourselves

...perception is everything and most of my perception of Islam is violence, intolerance, abuse to women, and backwardness. It seems as if Islamic populations are very third world.

Do you find it ironic that for a lot of people who have never visited the South, nor known a lot of Southerners, that they have the exact same pereptions of the Southern States?

Do you find it ironic that for a lot of people who have never visited the South, nor known a lot of Southerners, that they have the exact same pereptions of the Southern States?
Ironic? In my travels racism is more obvious in big cities among their own race.

Back to the question tho. What has a muslim country given to the world other than hate, death, terrorism, and Bin laden in our lifetime? My childhood memories of the middle east include the assasination of the Shan of Iran, Khomeni, and the hostages. None good. They're always making the news and it usually involves a US flag burning or a guy throwing a rock. I would venture a bet that nothing has changed in a thousand years.

Ironic? In my travels racism is more obvious in big cities among their own race.

Back to the question tho. What has a muslim country given to the world other than hate, death, terrorism, and Bin laden in our lifetime? My childhood memories of the middle east include the assasination of the Shan of Iran, Khomeni, and the hostages. None good. They're always making the news and it usually involves a US flag burning or a guy throwing a rock. I would venture a bet that nothing has changed in a thousand years.

Because the generation that emerged from under colonialism has not produced cell phones and HD TVs, you make the jump that all of them are filled with hate? Good conclusion...

What have Christian nations in sub-saharan Africa given the world in our generation?

What a stinking bucket of crappola unrealUT, that is exactly opposite of the truth.

The Sudan.
Nigeria.

In Nigeria when the southern Christian part of the country tried to declare independence the moslem dominated army siezed control, shut off all supplies and starved them into submission, hundrends of thousands of Christians starved to death and continued frequent and violent muslim agression against the Christian population sees continued multiple deaths and Christian churches, business and homes burned to the ground.

That has nothing to do with racism.

In the Sudan, which had an Arab minority at the end of WWII now has an Arab majority through islamic and racist policies.

The Arab moslem government in the Sudan has slaughtered about 2,000,000 southern black Christians during the last thirty years.

Even though the inhabitants of Darfur are mostly moslem, Arab racism has inspired actions that have seen hundreds of thousands in the area slaughtered and many more who have fled the area and now reside in refugee camps in Chad because they are black African which the Arabs consider to be inferior.

You do not find his "Straight Way" of Grace techniques offensive? Why can't religious persons be content with their own lives? Why must the go out and try to change the ways of life of others?

This is ridiculous.

I have read enough of your posts to realize you probably don't understand why a christian does not just keep their faith to themselves. Your commanded by Christ as a christian to spread the gospel. Will that offend some? Sure.

The minister is doing what he is commanded to do as a christian. Hes not preaching violence toward muslims so Im not sure what the hang up is. If he was, he would be dead wrong and going directly against what he is commanded to do.

Because the generation that emerged from under colonialism has not produced cell phones and HD TVs, you make the jump that all of them are filled with hate? Good conclusion...

What have Christian nations in sub-saharan Africa given the world in our generation?Posted via VolNation Mobile

None of them flew into the twin towers, bombed an embassy, or tried to sink a ship to my knowledge. Thats a start.

VN Store

Back