Message From Libya

This is getting completely out of hand...by the time this is over, it will be a completely different world over there.

It reads as if the protesters are winning....

The middle east is going to be nasty by the end of 2011.

Protesters "won" in Egypt and Tunisia. Lybia, Syria, Iran, Bahrain, and Yemen are different, though.

Last edited:
Benghazi residents say told Gaddafi's guard defeated | Reuters

Feb 20 (Reuters) - Members of a Libyan army unit told Benghazi residents on Sunday they had defected and "liberated" the city from forces supporting veteran leader Muammar Gaddafi, two residents said.

Habib al-Obaidi, who heads the intensive care unit at the main Al-Jalae hospital, and lawyer Mohamed Al-Mana, told Reuters members of the "Thunderbolt" squad had arrived at the hospital with soldiers wounded in clashes with Gaddafi's personal guard.

"They are now saying that they have overpowered the Praetorian Guard and that they have joined the people's revolt," Mohamed said by telephone. It was not possible to independently verify the report.

remember, these are the same people that celebrated the return of the Lockerbie bomber.

Because they are all Muslims and therefore all have exactly the same evil thought process, right?

you mean how you reflexively view all conservatives as racists?

be careful throwing stones, LG, your glass house is bigger than most around here.

See the similarity?

Don't know how many times I've specifically broken down my criticism into just portions of the TP, or included mixed-motive for much of it.

But a number of Vols posters insist that every single Muslim celebrated 9/11. Its freakin' scary how simple minded come folks on here are.

Don't know how many times I've specifically broken down my criticism into just portions of the TP, or included mixed-motive for much of it.

no you haven't. You make a vague reference every now and then but paint with a very wide brush when discussing anything about the TP. Race is involved in almost every post you make discussing them (and there are plenty)

But a number of Vols posters insist that every single Muslim celebrated 9/11. Its freakin' scary how simple minded come folks on here are.

see above. You're nothing if not predictable

ok, then show me the news articles that tell us about Libyans who were appalled at the hero's welcome received by the Lockerbie bomber. Specifically, how about some university professors who were saddened by their fellow citizens' embrace of a mass murderer.

OK then...

He's Muslim and supported terrorism so its obvious that Obama will let him stay in the White House until he can set up some new digs.

See, you couldn't even wait 15 minutes to show your prejudice towards people on the right.

That is even faster than I gave you credit for.

Cool. This discussion turned full stupid. Instead of ragging on LG, can you discuss the thread topic?

Libya's air force has been bombing protesters.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Cool. This discussion turned full stupid. Instead of ragging on LG, can you discuss the thread topic?

Talk that Khadafi may have skipped town and gone to Venezuela.

Air Strikes on protesters? Geez, talk about insane...

VN Store

Back