Tucker Carlson believes Michael Vick should have been executed.

This is all being brought up again now at Fox because Obama said he thought the Eagles' ownership did the right thing in giving Vick a second chance.

Gee, wonder what that's all about.

"We ain't talking bout humans here..we talking bout dogs. Dogs. We talking bout dogs. We ain't talking bout humans, we talking bout dogs."
Allen Iverson

it makes me sick how people put animals ahead of humans. he killed a dog, ya that sucks, i wouldn't do that personally, but its not the worst thing in the world. you have Big Ben over in Pitt who has been in trouble several times with alleged rape. to me that's worse than anything Vick did

it makes me sick how people put animals ahead of humans. he killed a dog, ya that sucks, i wouldn't do that personally, but its not the worst thing in the world. you have Big Ben over in Pitt who has been in trouble several times with alleged rape. to me that's worse than anything Vick did

What Little and Stallworth did are 100,000,000^nth times greater than what Vick did.

He was punished and sentanced according to established laws. Why people are still thinking he should be continually punished should just STFU imo. I am a huge dog lover and I hate what he did and it disgusted me, but he has paid for his crime and served his time. I would have the same opinion if he was the starting quarterback of the Cowboys.

oh i agree, but there are too many idiots out there that think animals are more important than people. news flash, people eat animals

He was punished and sentanced according to established laws. Why people are still thinking he should be continually punished should just STFU imo. I am a huge dog lover and I hate what he did and it disgusted me, but he has paid for his crime and served his time. I would have the same opinion if he was the starting quarterback of the Cowboys.

That's the irony of Fox talking about this so much.

Fox has brought this up to imply that Obama is saying that because he's soft on crime, generally, and particularly soft on crime by fellow black folk.

But, George Bush gave a speech saying almost word for word the same thing Obama said about second chances. And then Bush commuted Scooter Libby's remaining sentence.

So, Bush and Obama said the same thing about giving second chances. Obama then said that the Eagles did the right thing in giving Vick a second chance AFTER Vick had paid his full debt to society for running the dog fighting ring. Bush commuted the sentence of someone who lied to the federal government about endangering the lives of CIA agents for political gain.

Republicans criticizing Obama for the comments about Vick is all about race. And it is so freaking idiotic given what Bush did and no one on the right complaining.

not so fast LG, did it slip your mind how CNN and your personal fav MSNBC "talked" about the scooter libby situation nonstop? CNN and FOX seem to be on the same level just on opposite sides of the fence. then you have MSNBC which have the biggest lunatics on air

you think obama would be calling the eagles if vick was white? serious question.

I have no idea.

I'm just saying that the right making an issue out of it is a waste of time and is hypocritical pandering to their worst element.

not so fast LG, did it slip your mind how CNN and your personal fav MSNBC "talked" about the scooter libby situation nonstop? CNN and FOX seem to be on the same level just on opposite sides of the fence. then you have MSNBC which have the biggest lunatics on air

Actually, MSNBC did talk about it quite a while last night. Both, actually.

you think obama would be calling the eagles if vick was white? serious question.

I think so.

It is a great story regardless. The man was in prison a few years ago and now is in contention for the MVP. (Won't get it -- Brady)

I have no idea.

I'm just saying that the right making an issue out of it is a waste of time and is hypocritical pandering to their worst element.

how in the world is it pandering? they have to fill 24 hours of air time (something you really ignore as the main reason all thsi crap gets brought up) and it's a legit question as to why the president is wasting his time.

I think so.

It is a great story regardless. The man was in prison a few years ago and now is in contention for the MVP. (Won't get it -- Brady)

i very much doubt he'd be calling to thank them for taking back a white animal abuser. it woudl piss off his base.

how in the world is it pandering? they have to fill 24 hours of air time (something you really ignore as the main reason all thsi crap gets brought up) and it's a legit question as to why the president is wasting his time.

I don't know. Maybe if they talked about facts and policy instead of whining all the time it would help.

i very much doubt he'd be calling to thank them for taking back a white animal abuser. it woudl piss off his base.

His base wouldn't get mad. PETA would find a reason to agree only because Obama said so.

VN Store

Back