Official Global Warming thread (merged)

TSwafford

I haven't seen any proof of it, but I think it's plausible. Also, if I were a Republican, I wouldn't try to throw the "make millions off of it" spiel out there considering the wrap sheet oil, tobacco, alcohol, and firearms has for lying to consumers.

I haven't seen any proof of it, but I think it's plausible. Also, if I were a Republican, I wouldn't try to throw the "make millions off of it" spiel out there considering the wrap sheet oil, tobacco, alcohol, and firearms has for lying to consumers.

oil, tobacco, alcohol, and firearms are all legal, tangible goods and for better or worse, are incredible job producers that produce billions in wealth.

Anthropogenic global warming is a theory that has made one man in particular, Al Gore, a billionaire. He's not the only one, but he is AGW's High Priest and Grand Inquisitor.

We had better want global warming and the more the better.

You Are Being Warned : Climate Change – New Dawn in Climatology | IMVA

Global warming is why a low temperature record of 42 degrees that had been in place for 169 years in Fort Lauderdale was broken on December 7.

Global warming is now an insanity that has been implanted deep into the consciousness of the masses, meaning no matter how cold it gets, it’s getting warmer in the minds of the press and those who control it.

Dr. Willie Soon, astrophysicist and geoscientist at the Solar and Stellar Physics Division of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics said, “It’s close to being insane to try to keep insisting these changes in carbon dioxide are going to create all of the disasters that the politicians and doomsayers are trying to tell us.

Saying the climate system is completely dominated by how much carbon dioxide we have in the system is crazy—completely wrong. Carbon dioxide is not the major driver for the earth/climate system.”

Climate change is obviously quickly taking on a new dimension in the northern hemisphere this autumn. After the record heat wave this summer, Russia’s weather seems to have acquired a taste for the extreme.

Forecasters say this winter could be the coldest Europe has seen in the last 1,000 years.

“Is it possible that everything we do is dwarfed by the moods of the star that gives life to the world? The Sun is incomparably vaster and more powerful than any work of man. We are forged from a few clods of solar dust. The Sun powers every plant and form of life, and one day the Sun will turn into a red giant and engulf us all. Then it will burn out. Then it will get very nippy indeed,”

When you go back to the basics, which is the data which we consider, we know for a fact that data from China and Russia has been falsified, what about our own?

Well we find with a little bit of reserch that only 10% of that is even reliable over the long run.

Home

oil, tobacco, alcohol, and firearms are all legal, tangible goods and for better or worse, are incredible job producers that produce billions in wealth.

Anthropogenic global warming is a theory that has made one man in particular, Al Gore, a billionaire. He's not the only one, but he is AGW's High Priest and Grand Inquisitor.

Can we stop trying to pretend global warming is some theory Al Gore came up with. If you don't believe in global warming your uninformed argument is with the overwhelming majority of scientists not an ex-politician.

Can we stop trying to pretend global warming is some theory Al Gore came up with. If you don't believe in global warming your uninformed argument is with the overwhelming majority of scientists not an ex-politician.

I don't believe in anthropogenic global warming unless I'm sitting too close to a bunch of leftists

That's great. Just know that you're disagreeing with the scientific consensus.

yeah, I know. I figure that if the climate nazis ever rise to power I'll end up in one of their re-education camps. That is how you people deal with disagreement, isn't it?

yeah, I know. I figure that if the climate nazis ever rise to power I'll end up in one of their re-education camps. That is how you people deal with disagreement, isn't it?

Who is you people? Experts on their subject, or people honest or intelligent enough to not disagree with things they don't understand. Either way, sure concentration camps.

Who is you people? Experts on their subject, or people honest or intelligent enough to not disagree with things they don't understand. Either way, sure concentration camps.

by "you people" I'm referring to arrogant leftist, anti-capitalist types who are so terrified of being disagreed with they'd rather remove the disagreement (by force, if necessary) than engage in debate.

with few exceptions, climate change alarmists refuse to accept having their work questioned and challenged. Some even go so far as to advocate professional credentials be stripped from climate skeptics.

by "you people" I'm referring to arrogant leftist, anti-capitalist types who are so terrified of being disagreed with they'd rather remove the disagreement (by force, if necessary) than engage in debate.

with few exceptions, climate change alarmists refuse to accept having their work questioned and challenged. Some even go so far as to advocate professional credentials be stripped from climate skeptics.

The fact that you inject capitalism into what should be a scientific debate, on global climate of all things, is telling. Perhaps you should question where you're getting your misinformation from and what their motives are.

The fact that you inject capitalism into what should be a scientific debate, on global climate of all things, is telling. Perhaps you should question where you're getting your misinformation from and what their motives are.

how much money do you stand to make by trading carbon credits?

you can't take capitalism out of this debate because most of the solutions involve massive wealth redistribution

open up the google and type in these two names: Piers Corbyn and Jasper Kirkby

how much money do you stand to make by trading carbon credits?

you can't take capitalism out of this debate because most of the solutions involve massive wealth redistribution

How much do you stand to make by ignoring global warming? Why is capitalism or your bizarre fear of "massive wealth redistribution" relevant? The world is either getting warmer or not( it is), and this is harmful for our planet.

my only compensation is the eventual, and inevitable, vindication of my skepticism and the pure delight I will take in seeing the alarmists hoist on their own petards.

my only compensation is the eventual, and inevitable, vindication of my skepticism and the pure delight I will take in seeing the alarmists hoist on their own petards.

Calling yourself a skeptic is a disservice to skeptics. Your "skepticism" appears to be based on spoon-fed buzz words like "carbon credits" and "Piers Corbyn". Surely you must have some more substantial scientific reason for doubting 98% of the world's climate researchers.

I'm seriously hoping this global warming theory would kick in soon....its colder than a gold diggers arse.

calling yourself a skeptic is a disservice to skeptics. Your "skepticism" appears to be based on spoon-fed buzz words like "carbon credits" and "piers corbyn". Surely you must have some more substantial scientific reason for doubting 98% of the world's climate researchers.

98%?? Bs.

How much do you stand to make by ignoring global warming? Why is capitalism or your bizarre fear of "massive wealth redistribution" relevant? The world is either getting warmer or not( it is), and this is harmful for our planet.

It is relevant.

There are some on this board that understand science and climate better than I. Most will agree that science is not above fraud. If thats the case, its naive not to think this is possible.

As to the warmer or not, what is being suggested to curve the problem is the debate.

the world is getting warmer, the question is whether man is the reason, or even if man is the reason, if we can do anthing about it.

attackc.jpg

If you really believe what you say, you are in
the market for a snow shovel because someone
has put one a hell of a snow job on you.

The fact of the matter is that the vast majority
of scientists DO NOT subscribe to the AGW theory.

Seven hundred to a thousand years ago sea level
was 18" higher than it is today and Vikings farmed
on the island of Greenland, having vinyards and
raising cattle and sheep and producing enough
vegetables to be able to export them back to
Scandinavia and probably CO2 levels were lower
than they are now.

During the 1600s when CO2 levels were as high as
they are now a little ice age descended on Europe
that saw some glaciers extend down valleys for up
to ten miles.

All this had not one thing to do with human activity,
it most likely was dictated by solar activity and
possibly other factors that we do not clearly
understand.

The fact of the matter is that we can greatly
increase CO2 levels in the atmosphere and still
enter into a major ice age because CO2 isn't a
major driver of the mean temperature on our
planet.

As a matter of fact it is easily demonstrable
that CO2 levels have less than 1% effect on
atmospheric and surface temperatures.

Not only that but the drastic measures proposed
by Obama and his Obots such as yourself can't
determine in the most extreme case more than
1% of Earth's natural CO2 levels.

In other words if we were to shut down every coal
fired electricity producing plants on Earth and stopped
every gasoline burning engin on Earth then you are
still only talking about 1% of 1%!!!

And we aren't talking about shutting down coal use
in China or India or most anywhere other than in
America. Is there anything at all that tells you this
policy is stupid beyond words????

We do know that for millions of years CO2 levels
have lagged behind temperature by hundreds of
years, the theory that this is suddenly going to
chage is a bit far fetched to begin with and no
one who preaches AGW can explain why if CO2
levels are increasing, then why is the Earth
temperature falling.

The fact of the matter is that when global
temperature decreases over an extended period
the oceans absorbs CO2 and when it increases
over an extended period then the oceans release
CO2, it is sort of like the planet is breathing.

When the planet warms and CO2 is released this
is an excellent environment for increased plant
growth, when the opposite happens then plant
life decreases.

AGW is related to several other theories and
literally joined at the hip with marxism.

nightbeforechristmas.jpg

I post this in hopes that you are not now as
uninformed as you previously were. :loco:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back