Atheist Speakers Assaulted at Hawaii State Capital for Objecting to Senate Prayer

Athiest deep down believe there is a God and it scares them. That's why they have so much fervor in trying to prove He doesn't exist.

Athiest deep down believe there is a God and it scares them. That's why they have so much fervor in trying to prove He doesn't exist.

That's about as stupid as saying anyone who is religious is truly, deep down terrified of not having an afterlife.

You're so dense.

That's about as rich as saying every puritan was, deep down, a sexual deviant.

Again... flipside: if it had been a Muslim prayer, wouldn't YOU piss and moan about it?

I don't know about you, but our Founding Fathers have us Pledge Allegiance to One Nation Under God (that was written in 1956).

It's Separation of (All) Church(es but Protestant ones. Yes, even Catholics aren't invited) and State.

Utterly ridiculous. Constitution aside. You completely lose your legs with stupidity as such.

I believe there should be a separation between church and state. I am a Christian and don't want any government interfering with my beliefs. I don't want schools teaching my kids what to believe in regards to faith. That's why I believe in the separation. What I spoke of is my job as a parent.
Having said that, I don't think that others should interfere with my right as a Christian to practice my faith. As long as it is peaceful and legal practices, I feel that way about any religion. If someone doesn't want to participate, don't. But don't restrict others from doing so because you disagree. It really isn't that difficult to me. I know many will disagree, but right or wrong that's the way I feel. If you want to pray to a golden calf, that's your business. Just know that I wont be there to participate.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I believe there should be a separation between church and state. I am a Christian and don't want any government interfering with my beliefs. I don't want schools teaching my kids what to believe in regards to faith. That's why I believe in the separation. What I spoke of is my job as a parent.
Having said that, I don't think that others should interfere with my right as a Christian to practice my faith. As long as it is peaceful and legal practices, I feel that way about any religion. If someone doesn't want to participate, don't. But don't restrict others from doing so because you disagree. It really isn't that difficult to me. I know many will disagree, but right or wrong that's the way I feel. If you want to pray to a golden calf, that's your business. Just know that I wont be there to participate.

Keep religion in your home/church and I won't have a problem with it.

None in particular. My statement was about the story.

What part of the story? I think it's ridiculous the way the protesters were treated, you probably think it's ridiculous that the protesters were protesting, or the ruling?

What part of the story? I think it's ridiculous the way the protesters were treated, you probably think it's ridiculous that the protesters were protesting, or the ruling?

You have absolutely no idea of what I think is right and wrong. None at all. Im a christian therefore I have to be ok with an atheist being assaulted. Really?

I figured when I said "constitution aside" it kinda made it clear what I meant. Oh well.

Keep religion in your home/church and I won't have a problem with it.

It's a part of me. It goes wherever I go. I will not push my religion on you, but the way I try to conduct myself comes from my beliefs. I respect your right to believe whatever you want. I simply ask for that same consideration from others. Have a fine day, sir.

VN Store

Back