Would one of our obamanoids defend his latest fiasco??

gsvol

Anti-American Globalists “Defend” U.S. at the UN? | Floyd Reports

From the moment Barack Obama joined the United Nations Human Rights Council, observers knew an international humiliation was coming. Last Friday, the rogue nations of the world and the left-wing dregs of American society provided it before an international audience in Geneva.

However, perhaps most disturbing, the team President Obama sent to “defend” the United States themselves accuse the United States of representing an “axis of disobedience” guilty of “illegal actions,” while claiming the Khmer Rouge followed “a policy of restraint.” The result was the fiasco of America’s hearings before the UNHRC last week.
------------------------------------------

The United States reported its delegation would be “led by Esther Brimmer, Assistant Secretary of State for International Organization Affairs; Harold Hongju Koh, Legal Adviser for the U.S. Department of State; and Michael Posner, Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor.” Who are they?
(READ ON)
-------------------------------------

The human rights violators and rogue states of the world lined up to give the United States much grist for “self-reflection.”

China accused the United States of “excessive force against racial minorities” – though not as extreme as Beijing employs against Tibetans.

Iran – then debating whether to stone or hang an adulteress – instructed us to “combat violence against women.”

North Korea reportedly instructed us “to address inequalities in housing, employment and education,” and

Libya accused the U.S. of systematic “racism, racial discrimination, and intolerance.”

In addition to complaints by foreign nations, several NGOs (including the ACLU) singled out this aspect (accusations of prisoner mistreatment) of U.S. policy for criticism.

As it turned out, foreign criticism was not the problem. Read part two tomorrow to find out how Koh, Posner, and company used criticism for the administration’s ends.

And in the meantime, ponder why any president who cherishes the United States of America would assemble such an anti-American team to defend his country before hostile nations in the first place.

The charlatan in chief is a traitor to America in every way, nothing more, nothing less.

No. One becomes a traitor by not listening. (though treasont requires a overt act of harm to the country witnessed by two separate witnesses.) It's pretty specific and we should probably shouldn't bandy it about as we do.

I don't see the harm in listening to a few bothers a few other countries have with us. I think we're big enough to hear them without too much trouble, yes?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

No. One becomes a traitor by not listening. (though treasont requires a overt act of harm to the country witnessed by two separate witnesses.) It's pretty specific and we should probably shouldn't bandy it about as we do.

I don't see the harm in listening to a few bothers a few other countries have with us. I think we're big enough to hear them without too much trouble, yes?

Guess the voices of the people of Arizona and
really all across America don't count at all?

I think our countrymen make themselves heard loud and clear every day, and God bless 'em for it!

I think our countrymen make themselves heard loud and clear every day, and God bless 'em for it!

So you don't mind us taking criticisms from Libya et al, how about who we sent to defend ourselves??

Looks to me like sending a spokesman to a fourm with manned by Al Capone, Dutch Shultz, Bugs Moran and Sam Giancana to defend ourselves for enforcing the law but instead of sending Elliot Ness, we send Bugsy Siegal!!

Did you miss the part about one of the nefarious bunch of scum Obama sent claiming that the Kmer Rouge 'acted with restraint?'

But then that is the UN line anyway, for 35 years they refused to admit Cambodia and then about six months after Pol Pot had siezed power, killing about 1/3 of the population of the country, the UN opened their arms and admitted that country as a member.

After all this move was precipitated by Arizona passing a law to enforce immigration law and their law is the same as federal law.

What are you, one of those 'open borders' kind of guy??

How about the people of Oklahoma passing with a vote of 77% an amendement to their state constitution that states that islamic sharia law will not be heard in state courts and then some wonk judge saying it's unconstitutional??

What do you think of that??

Anyway, you win the 'pollyanna of the week' award, congrats!

I could tell from the opening sentence of the OP's quoted article that it was going to be an objective and sensible commentary, chock full of useful information, presented in an unbiased manner.

After all this move was precipitated by Arizona passing a law to enforce immigration law and their law is the same as federal law.

Not only that but California has a very similar law that they don't enforce.

Section 834b of the California Penal Code:
(a) Every law enforcement agency in California shall fully cooperate with the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service regarding any person who is arrested if he or she is suspected of being present in the United States in violation of federal immigration laws. (b) With respect to any such person who is arrested, and suspected of being present in the United States in violation of federal immigration laws, every law enforcement agency shall do the following: (1) Attempt to verify the legal status of such person as a citizen of the United States, an alien lawfully admitted as a permanent resident, an alien lawfully admitted for a temporary period of time or as an alien who is present in the United States in violation of immigration laws. The verification process may include, but shall not be limited to, questioning the person regarding his or her date and place of birth, and entry into the United States, and demanding documentation to indicate his or her legal status. (2) Notify the person of his or her apparent status as an alien who is present in the United States in violation of federal immigration laws and inform him or her that, apart from any criminal justice proceedings, he or she must either obtain legal status or leave the United States. (3) Notify the Attorney General of California and the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service of the apparent illegal status and provide any additional information that may be requested by any other public entity. (c) Any legislative, administrative, or other action by a city, county, or other legally authorized local governmental entity with jurisdictional boundaries, or by a law enforcement agency, to prevent or limit the cooperation required by subdivision (a) is expressly prohibited.

I could tell from the opening sentence of the OP's quoted article that it was going to be an objective and sensible commentary, chock full of useful information, presented in an unbiased manner.

I have a story for you.

Several years ago, I was following a friend of mine in a car when he was involved in an accident. The person who caused the accident had no license, no insurance and the car she was driving was not hers. The police had no choice but to let her go (and get away with this crime) all because they were not allowed to question her about her immigration status. SB1070 would have allowed the police some recourse in apprehending this criminal. Luckily, my friend had insurance to get his truck fixed.

Your views protect these kinds of criminals and cause issues for those like myself who are law-abiding.

It has nothing to do with race, it's an attempt to protect the citizens of Arizona. I guess you'd consider me a hater.

Coming from the board's own obamabot fanatic.

BS-Meter.gif

“
Not only that but California has a very similar law that they don't enforce.

Section 834b of the California Penal Code:

The Arizona law is exactly the same a Missouri law that has been on the books for five or six years and written by the same man.

There are also some northeastern states with very similar laws on the books that have been there for some time.

The UN human rights council is no place to be trying Arizona, nor should foreign nations be able to join obama and holder in their ridiculous suit vs the state of Arizona.

Asinine isn't the word for asking the likes of China, Iran, North Korea and Libya to critique human rights in America!!!!!!

Any American who isn't completely outraged at this latest bit of bafoonery doesn't have the intelligence of a green melon lying in a field under the warm glow of a summer sun!!!

I have a story for you.

Several years ago, I was following a friend of mine in a car when he was involved in an accident. The person who caused the accident had no license, no insurance and the car she was driving was not hers. The police had no choice but to let her go (and get away with this crime) all because they were not allowed to question her about her immigration status. SB1070 would have allowed the police some recourse in apprehending this criminal. Luckily, my friend had insurance to get his truck fixed.

Your views protect these kinds of criminals and cause issues for those like myself who are law-abiding.

It has nothing to do with race, it's an attempt to protect the citizens of Arizona. I guess you'd consider me a hater.

Another story told me by a girl who is the brother of an old friend and business partner of mine, in two parts.

I.

When I was a little girl.

When I was a little girl I would sit in the parlor and play with my dolls as my dad sat in his platform rocker and read the Sunday paper.

After a while he would start humming a tune and then in a few minutes he would go into the dining room and start playing it on the piano and writing it on paper and putting words to the tune.

Then he would make a phone call and on Monday morning someone like Elvis or Frank Sinatra for George Morgan (she named off a dozen, he had a great number of hit songs, many of them number ones with over thirty top entertainers), would be at the door and they would go in the dining room and listen to dad play the song and then of Friday or Saturday I would here that song on the radio.

I thought everyone lived like that,
when I was a little girl.

II.

My oldest brother wanted a new guitar for Christmas and we had him one in the model just like he wanted and in the right color, hidden under a bed.

On Christmas Eve he decided he wanted the same thing only in a different color.

My dad and my youngest brother snuck the guitar out to the car and headed to the music store to trade it for the other color.

On the way to the store a carload of drunken Persians ran a stop sign and broadsided our car, putting my dad in the hospital for six months and leaving my brother a quadrapelegic for the rest of his life.

My brother and I fed him, bathed him and changed his diapers for the next eight years until he died.

What happened to the Persians?? They left the country and went back to Iran without ever facing charges for their crime.

----------------------------

Me;

They should not have been able to leave the country without having to face criminal charges in court, calling the US state department 'foggy bottom' is really being too nice to such a creepy, crappy organization.

That sort of policy is still the same, only worse.

A few weeks ago some illegal aliens were arrested locally on minor charges, the local paper reported that they were turned over to ICE and the charges dropped.

What happens next? If ICE so desires they will bring them up for deportation and turn them loose and their court date will be perhaps two years down the road and they may or may not show up and the local charges won't even be mentioned because they have been dropped and the judge may or may not grant a deportation order according to his personal whim.

Why go on? I think everyone with at least a double digit IQ gets the picture of where our government has it's head when it comes to the welfare of the America citizen and illegal alien immigrants.

"We can’t drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times … and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK."
Barack Hussein Obama

No doubt China, Iran, North Korea and Libya are some of the foremost among those who hate the American dream and personal freedom in the pursuit of happiness and liberal morons seem to be in lock step with America's worst enemies.

Last edited:
I have a story for you.

That is totally a bunch of crap. And by that I mean your story.

1) If he committed an arrestable offense in causing the accident and/or driving with no license and no insurance they'd arrest him, regardless of his legal immigration status. One has nothing to do with the other.

2) You want it to SEEM as though his presumed (you assume) illegal status insulated him from criminal charges otherwise merited by the incident, which is utter crap.

3) There are MILLIONS of unlicensed, or suspended license, or uninsured, drivers on the road right this minute. The illegality of that is unrelated to their immigration status, nationality, residence, etc.

Glad to see we are going to have yet ANOTHER know-nothing, bend the facts to suit your argument, reactionary on the board. You will fit right in with gs and joe.

Glad to see we are going to have yet ANOTHER know-nothing, bend the facts to suit your argument, reactionary on the board. You will fit right in with gs and joe.

He was there and you weren't yet you know more about it than him, typical looney toons reaction from you.

What do you consider yourself, some sort of marxist revolutionary along the lines of Che Guevara??

"In times of universal deceipt, telling the truth is a revolutionary act!"

Last edited:
I have a story for you.

A couple more examples in this culture war.

On veteran's day in southern conanofornia a 15 year old placed an American flag on his bicycle to honor veterans, he was ordered by school authorities to take it off and place it in his back pack.

The school superintendent spoke to local news and explained, using inarticulate language more likely to be heard from some teenage hip hopper, expalined that they didn't want to arouse racial issues in that some hispanic students might be offended although they are allowed to bring mexican flags to school.

Further north in Conanofornia at Cathedral City, nearly 500 American flags left at gravesites in a veteran's cemetery to celebrate Veteran's Day were gathered during the night an burned. This has become an annual event in Cat City.

you forgot to mention that they also fly the American flag at the school in question. Wouldn't that be a bigger issue (if it actually was one)?

you forgot to mention that they also fly the American flag at the school in question. Wouldn't that be a bigger issue (if it actually was one)?

Perhaps, supposedly all Cal public schools fly the American and Californian flags, that is certainly their state's right.

That could be a bigger issue with some groups, or not.

At issue here though is an individual's right.

Do you think school authorities were within their rights to forbid the child to display the American flag on his bike on Veteran's Day??

svets.jpg

If so, on what grounds do you base your opinion??

Oh and do you have any opinion at all on Obama hauling us before the UN human rights council and do you have any opinion on the anti-American riff raff he chose to represent us there??

A human rights council that includes China, Iran, North Korea and Libya has to be one of the biggest jokes in the galaxy if not the whole universe, where did we go wrong??

in that regard, you are no different, or better, than gsvol

in that regard, you are no different, or better, than gsvol

Contratulations top cat, to date that is your previously uneclipsed insult to moi.

Along the lines of what we are talking about, avoiding silly little personal slurs against other posters.

Saudi Arabia Elected to UN's New Women's Rights Agency - Atlas Shrugs

(something with which every American woman should be concerned.)

This defies western logic, but not the agenda of the OIC-driven, sharia compliant UN. Saudi Arabia,

where a 32-year-old woman is jailed for disobeying her father,

where a pregnant gang-rape victim is sentenced to 100 lashes for committing adultery,

where women are not allowed to drive,

where women are lashed for being in the company of any male who is not a relative,

where a 75-year-old could be flogged for breaching sex segregation rules,

where a Saudi father weds his daughter, 10, to an 80-year-old pervert: "according to the shari'a his marriage is legal as long as the girl's father consents,"

where a child bride is turned back over to her 80-year-old husband........... must I go on?

And yet Obama continues to advance international law (the sharia) while reliquishing American sovereignty.

VSNBBHVPOT12804PM.jpg

Welcome to BlogsLucianneLoves.com

Muslim women and girls are an endangered species in some parts of the Islamic world. Females are seen by some Moslim men as weak, beneath them, sex slaves, and targets for violence. And now a United Nations funded advertisement supposedly meant to help Palestinian women gain better treatment is actually continuing the message that women have no real value.

Do you dispute that someone photoshopped a Caucasian woman with a black eye into a burka, to create that image?

It makes one wonder why they picked an obviously Western woman to put in there... Hmm. Good propaganda is clever like that.

Here's the source picture of the woman:
blackeye-wii.jpg

Apparently she injured herself with a wii remote while playing "The Legend of Zelda." But you know, let's not use actual facts and stand in the way of a powerful image of a white woman with a black eye in a burka.

Your posts are always nestled around half-truths and lies.

Do you dispute that someone photoshopped a Caucasian woman with a black eye into a burka, to create that image?

It makes one wonder why they picked an obviously Western woman to put in there... Hmm. Good propaganda is clever like that.

Here's the source picture of the woman:
blackeye-wii.jpg

Apparently she injured herself with a wii remote while playing "The Legend of Zelda." But you know, let's not use actual facts and stand in the way of a powerful image of a white woman with a black eye in a burka.

Your posts are always nestled around half-truths and lies.

A bit of poetic license is permissable every now and then.

The point of the thread is that Obama is hauling the US before a human rights council manned by some of the worst violators of human rights on the planet, namely China, Iran, North Korea and Libya and he is sending some of the worst example's of people who might defend us, namely a bunch of outright communists or at least communist sympathizers.

Secondly the point that naming Saudi Arabia to the UN women's rights council is ludicrous considering how women are treated in that country, numerous egregious voilations of women's rights are listed in the quote under the first link, none of which you can deny.

As a matter of fact women are considered second class at best in all countries where islamic sharia law is enforced, in some with stringent enforcement of sharia law they barely have more rights than a donkey or a goat, essentially they are considered chattel.

Women, under sharia law are subjected to male rule from birth until death from some male in their family having authority over them and can't even be seen in public without a male excort from their family under stringent sharia law.

Dispute any of that??

If you find anything in the post to be nestled in any sort of half truth or outright lie, please feel free to point that out now.

Nope, I agree with all of that completely. I just didn't appreciate the fake picture that was clearly crafted to play up to islamophobia.

Nope, I agree with all of that completely. I just didn't appreciate the fake picture that was clearly crafted to play up to islamophobia.

Duly noted, I will have to keep my eye on Lucianne.

As for the 'islamophobia' accusation, the Saudis spend billions each year trying to make it unlawful to speak out against islam around the world in most every country.

Example:

OIC wants UN to develop a "legally binding institutional instrument" to muzzle free speech about Islam and jihad - Jihad Watch

"We emphasize the need to develop, at the UN, including the HRC, a legally binding institutional instrument to promote respect for all religions and cultural values and prevent intolerance, discrimination and the instigation of hatred against any group or followers of any religion."
-----------

"We also call upon the international community to make concrete measure with a view to fostering an environment of respect for all religions," they said.

Wilders-muzzled6.jpg

This coming from fruitloops who confiscate crosses and Bibles if you enter their country, destroy them and not return them to you when you leave the country.

As a matter of fact they suspended archeological digs that revealed a destroyed Assyrian Church from the early days when islam first started in is militant insane rampage.

acesaudi4.jpg

This coming from the fruitloops who have destroyed as best they can all vestages of any other religion other than islam from the Iberian penensula to the Indus valley and beyond, often building mosques on the foundations of the churches they had destroyed.

"Isamophobia' my happy ass!!! :)

There are over 700 sites in Syria that were once Christian that were destroyed by the moslems.

Christian Antiquities in Syria - THE DEAD CITIES

Also as a matter of fact moslems continue to destroy Christian churches, monestaries and cemeteries until this day, this a picture of post Balkan NATO intervention in Kosovo.

ljubovo.jpg

When they can gain complete domination they attempt to destoy and erase any previous religous artifacts as if they never existed.

gsvol you need to seriously get a life

My life down here in God's country if great, thank you, sorry you have to live in Detroit, that must really suck.

Blaming all muslims today for the destruction and suppression of Christian churches 1300 years ago is like blaming Catholics today for the Inquisition.

VN Store

Back