More AG Holder Follies

Count Eric Holder in with those reacting to the AZ immigration law without reading it.

Oddly enough, he's seen fit to attack the law and suggest he would challenge it in court.

Is it too much to ask that he read (all 16 pages) the law before such open and repeated criticism; especially before challenging its Constitutionality?

Holder hasn't read Ariz. law he criticized - Washington Times

I would say this is shocking, but it seems harder and harder to be genuinely surprised with government officials/politicians as each day passes.

I would say this is shocking, but it seems harder and harder to be genuinely surprised with government officials/politicians as each day passes.

Im sure his strings are being pulled from above.

It has nothing to do with it being "lawful/constitutional" anyway.
Thus the reason why you do not hear the federal law come up from them.

Sad but true. The early and vigorous reaction by the WH before reading the law shows that it's a political objection more than anything.

Thought I read somewhere that a majority of people (based on a poll) were actually in favor of the AZ law? When civilizations start making decisions based on the interests/views of the minorities vs the majorities, it is historically followed by a decline of that civilization.

Thought I read somewhere that a majority of people (based on a poll) were actually in favor of the AZ law? When civilizations start making decisions based on the interests/views of the minorities vs the majorities, it is historically followed by a decline of that civilization.

I think I seen a poll on Wednesday that 73% support the law

Sad but true. The early and vigorous reaction by the WH before reading the law shows that it's a political objection more than anything.

Remember back at the first of the year when Obambi signed the executive order giving interpol free reign in America.

ie; Now interpol can arrest people and deport them without due process or having to answer to the foi act etc.

Well now we have a case that may put that policy to the test.

We have an American citizen of Persian descent who has lived here in America for 19 years who runs a TV station in LA that beams his broadcasts via satelite to Iran.

Because he doesn't praise the mullahs there the iranian government has filed a request for an arrest warrant with interpol on the grounds that the man is a 'terrorist.'

The man has never committed an act of violence nor does he encourage any violent act.

Interpol at first said they don't get involved into political matters but under pressure from iran they have issued a 'red alert' and sent it to their 188 member countries telling them to be on the lookout for the man.

This means the man could be arrested any time he crosses into any other country or even in a worst case scenario he could be arrested by interpol and deported to iran while being denined his rights as an American citizen, to be tortured to death in an iranian prison.

BTW, the 188 member countries of interpol provide most of it's funding and since we are a member we contribute as well, very difficult to find out just how much of the fare we pay, I would bet it's more than our fair share, wouldn't you??

you what?

What what?

Reactions: 1 person
Has there ever been a more politically driven, divisive, puppet of the president AG than Holder? I seriously can't think of one.

Any way you spin it.....it still shakes out that these elected officials, from top to bottom, are the worst & most corrupt to constantly get away w/their total disregard of upholding & to defend the oath of office that they swore to & was set before them by others in my lifetime & I'm 64 so I've seen & heard a lot so far.

Reactions: 1 person
Has there ever been two more ironic names associated with scandals?

'Holder' who holds off investigation for Obama, and "Lerner" who learned she can get away with anything by erasing hard drives?

Or, 'Holder", who won't uphold his office, and 'Lerner' who you can't get any information out of?

Reactions: 3 people
Has there ever been two more ironic names associated with scandals?

'Holder' who holds off investigation for Obama, and "Lerner" who learned she can get away with anything by erasing hard drives?

Or, 'Holder", who won't uphold his office, and 'Lerner' who you can't get any information out of?

Well done

VN Store

Back