We should adopt Mexico's illegal immigration laws

offer a bounty, kinda like the french traders with beaver pelts, for every mexican crossing the border that you stop from coming across. Then we can tag them, like we do wildlife that way we know repeat offenders

An article on Mexican immigration law... by the Canada Free Press... with the tag line "Because without America there is no free world." Now that's unbiased journalism.

Works for them. The fruits and nuts in this country won't have it though. Come one come all, wreck the economy and screw the pooch, yee haaa isn't it great to be a libtard, not.

I heard someone talk ab their policy shortly after they released a statement calling the AZ law racist. Good point.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

monday i saw a wreck right in front of my apartment, 3 mexicans rear ended someone at a high rate of speed. A car came and tried to pick up the three mexicans, luckily a deputy had showed up and pulled them out of that car. 99.999999% sure they were illegals working at the pallet yard down the road. Crap like that needs to stop, they should be deported on the spot.

All illegals caught for crimes in this country should be sent to a prison camp along the border where they will be used as labor to erect walls across the border until their sentence is up. JMO.

All illegals caught for crimes in this country should be sent to a prison camp along the border where they will be used as labor to erect walls across the border until their sentence is up. JMO.

they build the wall on the mexico side, so when they are done we dont have to send them back across

Amazing how the U.S. can build levees the whole length of the Mississippi River but the southern border is too costly. Yeah right.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back