The Dallas Cowboys football circus thread

milohimself

RIP CITY
Anybody else a Cowboys fan around here? I think there are like two of us (not Jason Witten fans, Cowboys fans).

I was nervous as heck going into the ATL game today... Can't watch any Dallas game without worrying about Romo being exposed again (and again, and again, and again, and...). Things turned out okay.

One day Romo looks like a superstar and the next....

What's up with that?

Attachments

• tony_romo_crying_after_fumble.jpg
    tony_romo_crying_after_fumble.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 283
The one constant positive about being a Cowboys fan: The haters stay piled high through the good times and the bad, so whatever wins we do manage to get are all the sweeter.

The one constant positive about being a Cowboys fan: The haters stay piled high through the good times and the bad, so whatever wins we do manage to get are all the sweeter.

Yep, the haters are more devoted to following the 'Boys than we are. They know EVERY stat so they can bring up the bad ones at every opportunity. I was nervous about the Falcons game too, and had something already planned for the afternoon. I watched sports center very nervously when I got home.
Oh, and I love my son, very proud of him for being a football fan...but Madden 08 has made him a Steelers fan. He was nearly cut out of my will. Until I asked him if the Steelers played the Cowboys, who would he root for. He said "well dad, I would want the Steelers to win, but I would cheer for the Cowboys because they're your team". Brought a tear to my eye.

A guy that I went to the game with yesterday grew up as a fan of both the Steelers and the Cowboys. How can you do that? Seems like a conflict of interest to me.

A guy that I went to the game with yesterday grew up as a fan of both the Steelers and the Cowboys. How can you do that? Seems like a conflict of interest to me.
For the same reason someone is a fan of the New England Patriots, New York Yankees, Lakers, and someone like Duke in basketball and Alabama in football.

Attachments

• Pregame in front of stadium.jpg
    Pregame in front of stadium.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 384
  • I like cold beverages.jpg
    I like cold beverages.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Big screen2.jpg
    Big screen2.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Big screen.jpg
    Big screen.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 12
There were a few plays where I really had to concentrate to watch the action live on field and not simply watch it on the big screen.

Those are awesome Vader!!!! Thanks!!! It really looks like a gorgeous facility.

And way to represent Tennessee!!!! You go boy!!

No, thats the hand gesture for an Ag who has not received his ring yet, or is not a senior. He can "pull" up once he has a ring and is officially a senior. Furthermore, if he were in the Corp, and broke this rule in public, a punishment would insue consisting of the number of pushups to be completed that equal the amount in his class year.

2009 pushups = not so much fun if you ask me.

With the knee up, I thought he was doing a cheerleader pose. Maybe a cheerleader with a gun. lol

every school has traditions.

As the saying goes for Aggieland, "From the outside looking in you cant understand it. From the inside looking out, you cant explain it."

Those games happened decades before I was even born, and I find that sacrilege.

How has Jerry Jones not run off every Cowboy fan there is?
Because option B is the Seahawks... :ermm:

I just live with it (as you can tell with the thread title I made).

Vader, how'd you like the new stadium?

lifelong cowboy fan here.Romo finally came to play last week :)
He's got the 10th-highest QB rating in the league this season. I have no doubt about his ability to guide the Cowboys through the regular season. It's just that when the games that matter come around...

VN Store

Back