The Everything Fantasy Football Thread

TrueOrange

Hope this works out. Rather than several small threads about different fantasy stuff that gets dragged up every once and a while, I want to see if this can become the go to thread for everything fantasy football related.

So, whether you've got questions or just want to talk smack about your team's success, this is the place! :) Use and enjoy.

tom brady
jerricho cotchery
donald driver
steve smith(giants)
joseph addai
marshawn lynch
visanthe shiancoe
antwaan randal el

bench:
kevin curtis
jerious norwood
kevin faulk
daniel fells
matthew stafford

kickers
david akers
bench:
adam vinatieri

new york giants defense

4-0 with these guys so far. hopefully my good luck with them continues

Last edited:
My team:
QB: Cutler, Schaub
HB: Chris Johnson, Steve Slaton
WR: Andre Johnson, Randy Moss, Jerricho Cotchery
TE: Dallas Clark
DEF: Green Bay / NYJ

BEN: Tony Romo, Cadillac Williams, Kenny Britt

I have a question: I'm looking at picking up either Sproles or Burleson off of waivers (for depth)

I'd need a RB weeks 7 and 10 - Sproles plays at Kansas City and Philly.

I will need an extra WR for weeks 8, 9, and 10 - Burleson and the Seahawks play at Dallas, Detroit, and at Arizona.

So which of these guys should I take before tomorrow?

I have a question: I'm looking at picking up either Sproles or Burleson off of waivers (for depth)

I'd need a RB weeks 7 and 10 - Sproles plays at Kansas City and Philly.

I will need an extra WR for weeks 8, 9, and 10 - Burleson and the Seahawks play at Dallas, Detroit, and at Arizona.

So which of these guys should I take before tomorrow?

well if it's not too late i would take burleson

yeah that's what i did.

Sproles is still on the board too so i'm tempted there but not sure who i could drop...

I would drop Slaton, if anyone, to pick up Sproles because Slaton is playing some tough D's in the next few weeks with the Bengals and 9ers. But that's just me.

I got Cedric Benson for RB. He's ranked as 7th best in points, but he's playing the Ravens this weekend. Should I sit him and play somebody else? Only other choices I got is Larry Johnson and Mewelde Moore.

Last edited:
injuries could have potentially killed me today. i actually had sam hurd starting today at the w/r position

Whew, glad I ended up playing Cedric Benson, he did awesome. 22 points!

This week I got a couple of questions. Who should I start?
1) Kyle Orton vs SD or Phillip Rivers vs DEN
2) I have some really good receivers but not sure which 3 to play. I have Randy Moss, Larry Fitz, Steve Smith (NY), and Nate Burleson.
Im thinking Moss, Fitz, Smith. But Smith is only projected 6 points and Burleson is projected 16. Hate to sit the number 1 FFB receiver though.

Any thoughts?

Whew, glad I ended up playing Cedric Benson, he did awesome. 22 points!

This week I got a couple of questions. Who should I start?
1) Kyle Orton vs SD or Phillip Rivers vs DEN
2) I have some really good receivers but not sure which 3 to play. I have Randy Moss, Larry Fitz, Steve Smith (NY), and Nate Burleson.
Im thinking Moss, Fitz, Smith. But Smith is only projected 6 points and Burleson is projected 16. Hate to sit the number 1 FFB receiver though.

Any thoughts?

which team do each of the WRs play? (I know Moss plays the Titans, so he should be a keep him in definitely unless for some reason brady just becomes Welker only that game)

Ok, so Chris Johnson has a bye week, and the Cotchery injury makes me need another WR for this weekend...

Do Sproles and Breaston make sense here?

Here is a universal truism for fantasy football teams this year. Let's see if anyone can tell me why this statement is true:

If you picked second in your league's draft this year, your team sucks.

Ok... give it a shot. Explain the loigic of that statement. And trust me, I am living it right now.

I'm undefeated in my money league. I drafted 11th out of 12. I could easily win if my guys stay healthy.

Peyton Manning

Frank Gore
Marshawn Lynch
Kevin Smith
Ahmad Bradshaw
Corerell Buckhalter
Jamal Lewis

Wes Welker
Donald Driver
Anquan Boldin
Austin Collie
Michael Crabtree

Visanthe Shiancoe

Bills
Vikings

Matt Stover

So who do u play this week out of schaub, romo, and cutler?

Also on D out of the packers and the saints?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

beating my opponent by 100 right now lol

so who's a good 2 RB to get to replace Slaton?...considering i have Romo, Cutler, and schaub who i can get rid of too

Well it's the last week of the fantasy football regular season for most leagues. For some, you've already clinched a playoff seed or played your wait out of post season competition. Others are playing the deciding games to see whether their teams can get a shot at making to the bigtime of their league championships.

Being such an important week (and having already clinched) I'm willing to help out as much as I can this upcoming week with questions, roster moves, and anything else you can possibly think of.

And if you're reading this too, feel free to go right ahead and help.

Need the right move? You the guy who lost Ronnie Brown or Steve Slaton to the IR? Worried it might be your defense choice that lets you keep playing next week? Or even just want to rub it in or play mindgames? This is what it's all about baby. Playoffs!

I have 2 teams in 2 leagues. One of 'em has a Bye this week (first round of playoffs).

The other team is:
Tom Brady
Matt Forte
Thomas Jones
Calvin Johnson
Mike Sims-Walker
Jason Witten
LeSean McCoy
Jay Feely
Green Bay

Bench:
Jay Cutler