6601 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on The Everything Fantasy Football Thread Page 105. within the forum NFL Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 10-11-2017, 04:27 PM   #1561
Notorious B.E.N

The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread
The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocktopper16 View Post
I was thinking the same but with Peterson gone its hard not too.
Luckily, (not really?) i have to start them both in one league so i don't have to make that decision.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-11-2017, 04:32 PM   #1562
rocktopper16

The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread
The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious B.E.N View Post
Luckily, (not really?) i have to start them both in one league so i don't have to make that decision.
About to start Duke over Gordon TBH
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-11-2017, 04:37 PM   #1563
Notorious B.E.N

The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread
Quote:
Ben you wanna do a NBA fantasy league?
I tried it last year and hated it.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-11-2017, 04:39 PM   #1564
Notorious B.E.N

Quote:
If you're really feeling it, go ahead. I wouldn't lol.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-11-2017, 04:50 PM   #1565
rocktopper16

The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious B.E.N View Post
If you're really feeling it, go ahead. I wouldn't lol.
Gordon has not fared good against the Raiders.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-11-2017, 06:11 PM   #1566
NashVol11
Gloomed to Fail

The Everything Fantasy Football Thread
Quote:
Dont do that
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-11-2017, 06:13 PM   #1567
NashVol11
Gloomed to Fail

Quote:
I was thinking the same but with Peterson gone its hard not too.
Id do Kamara, I think hes just better than Duke Johnson
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 06:08 AM   #1568
volsarelife1

I picked up Devin Funchess and Will Fuller off of waivers.

Start Funchess against the Eagles ir Fuller against the Browns
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 07:57 AM   #1569
Notorious B.E.N

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsarelife1 View Post

Id go with Funchess
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 08:22 AM   #1570
NashVol11
Gloomed to Fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsarelife1 View Post

Funchess for me too
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 08:42 AM   #1571
volsarelife1

Thanks guys. Funchess it is.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 08:50 AM   #1572
95 Vol Alum
Go Big Vols!

The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread
Id check his status. Think hes nursing an injury.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:51 PM   #1573
volatil
Close2volatiljr

The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread
Wentz tonight?

I have Ryan also. Playing Miami Sunday.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 06:55 PM   #1574
BadJerry20
Internet Super Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by volatil View Post
Wentz tonight?

I have Ryan also. Playing Miami Sunday.
Wentz, closer game=more attempts. Falcons should blow Miami out which means a lot of Freeman.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-12-2017, 06:58 PM   #1575
volatil
Close2volatiljr

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadJerry20 View Post
Wentz, closer game=more attempts. Falcons should blow Miami out which means a lot of Freeman.
Good point. Thanks
Reply With Quote TOP