3177 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on The Everything Fantasy Football Thread Page 103. within the forum NFL Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old Today, 11:21 AM   #1531
golfballs
мячи для гольфа

The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious B.E.N View Post
Who are your other RBs ans TEs? I like Anderson and Kelce but I bet you have an RB or 2 better than Anderson. I know you don't have a TE to replace Kelce.
L Bell and Gurley at RB
Gronk at TE
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 11:37 AM   #1532
Yankee_Vol
This We'll Defend

The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread
The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread
Old Today, 12:26 PM   #1533
Notorious B.E.N

The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfballs View Post
L Bell and Gurley at RB
Gronk at TE
You have Gronk and Kelce??

Personally, I'd keep Kelce only because Gronk is always getting banged up. I'd trade Gronk, just my opinion.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 02:17 PM   #1534
BadJerry20
Internet Super Hero

The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious B.E.N View Post
You have Gronk and Kelce??

Personally, I'd keep Kelce only because Gronk is always getting banged up. I'd trade Gronk, just my opinion.
Yeah but Kelce has a reality dating show, that warrants cutting. IMO
Reply With Quote TOP