4099 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on The Everything Fantasy Football Thread Page 101. within the forum NFL Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 09-07-2017, 05:53 PM   #1501
TrueOrange

The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread
The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread
We have our 10-team draft before tonight's game.

I'm still stuck on my last player. I know I'm keeping WR Odell Beckham (15th round pick), RB Devonta Freeman (14th round pick), RB Jordan Howard (12th/13th round pick). Still trying to decide two more below:

WR Dez Bryant - costs my 1st round pick
WR Doug Baldwin - costs my 13th round pick
WR Amari Cooper - costs my 2nd round pick
TE Jimmy Graham -
WR Martavis Bryant -
WR Davante Adams -

(Any of those last 3 would just be an 11th round pick)

I'm still kind of stuck on this and could use some help. What are you all's thoughts on which two I should choose?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-07-2017, 06:20 PM   #1502
Notorious B.E.N

The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread
The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueOrange View Post
We have our 10-team draft before tonight's game.

I'm still stuck on my last player. I know I'm keeping WR Odell Beckham (15th round pick), RB Devonta Freeman (14th round pick), RB Jordan Howard (12th/13th round pick). Still trying to decide two more below:

WR Dez Bryant - costs my 1st round pick
WR Doug Baldwin - costs my 13th round pick
WR Amari Cooper - costs my 2nd round pick
TE Jimmy Graham -
WR Martavis Bryant -
WR Davante Adams -

(Any of those last 3 would just be an 11th round pick)

I'm still kind of stuck on this and could use some help. What are you all's thoughts on which two I should choose?
Id go with Baldwin or Cooper.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-07-2017, 06:56 PM   #1503
TrueOrange

The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious B.E.N View Post
Id go with Baldwin or Cooper.
I would need two more. I can keep 5 players.

Would you say both then? Really I'm torn about whether or not to keep Dez (since Cooper was so inconsistent last year and Crabtree is pretty much the Carr's TD-target WR) as well as whether it might be detrimental getting rid of a TE who puts up WR-like numbers like Jimmy Graham does
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-07-2017, 07:02 PM   #1504
Notorious B.E.N

The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread
The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread The Everything Fantasy Football Thread
Quote:
I would need two more. I can keep 5 players.

Would you say both then? Really I'm torn about whether or not to keep Dez (since Cooper was so inconsistent last year and Crabtree is pretty much the Carr's TD-target WR) as well as whether it might be detrimental getting rid of a TE who puts up WR-like numbers like Jimmy Graham does
I wouldn't even draft Dez in the 1st round, much less keep him. I'm also biased because i can't stand him, but keeping the other 2 that late is definitely the best option, imo.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-07-2017, 07:06 PM   #1505
TrueOrange

Quote:
I wouldn't even draft Dez in the 1st round, much less keep him. I'm also biased because i can't stand him, but keeping the other 2 that late is definitely the best option, imo.
Cooper would be a 2nd round pick for me. That's not really a late pick is it?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-07-2017, 07:09 PM   #1506
Notorious B.E.N

Quote:
Cooper would be a 2nd round pick for me. That's not really a late pick is it?
Oops, i thought you said 12th, my fault. But if it was me I'd rather have Cooper there. But like I said, i am biased.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-07-2017, 11:10 PM   #1507
TrueOrange

Here's how my draft turned out...it was too late for me to be doing this, I really messed up my RB situation

QB - Drew Brees, Derek Carr
RB - Devonta Freeman, Jordan Howard, Ty Montgomery
WR - Odell Beckham, Amari Cooper, Doug Baldwin, Sammy Watkins, Danny Amendola, Willie Snead
TE - Jimmy Graham
K - Adam Vinateiri
DEF - MIN
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-10-2017, 11:36 AM   #1508
crusse10
THIS MAN IS A PERVERT

This is my 12-team roster (PPR)

sick
Old 09-13-2017, 03:25 PM   #1509
95 Vol Alum
Go Big Vols!

YouTube Link
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-13-2017, 05:23 PM   #1510
Yankee_Vol
#NotMyHeadCoach

I went 2-4 in week 1. I was projected to win all 6
Old 09-13-2017, 05:29 PM   #1511
Notorious B.E.N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_Vol View Post
I went 2-4 in week 1. I was projected to win all 6
I went 2-4 also, i think i was projected to go about the same. With my stars not doing anything and playing against Kareem Hunt, I didn't stand a chance in most of them.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-13-2017, 05:42 PM   #1512
Yankee_Vol
#NotMyHeadCoach

Quote:
I went 2-4 also, i think i was projected to go about the same. With my stars not doing anything and playing against Kareem Hunt, I didn't stand a chance in most of them.
Well I was projected to win all 6 before the MIA - TB game being pushed back. Helps in week 11 when a lot of my players were on bye though
Old 09-14-2017, 01:09 AM   #1513
Yankee_Vol
#NotMyHeadCoach

Old 09-14-2017, 12:38 PM   #1514
Forever151

So who should I start . Sammy Watkins with Josh Norman guarding him or Cooper Kupp vs the number corner of washingston
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-14-2017, 12:43 PM   #1515
Notorious B.E.N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever151 View Post
So who should I start . Sammy Watkins with Josh Norman guarding him or Cooper Kupp vs the number corner of washingston
Since you are playing me, i think you should play Travis Benjamin.
Reply With Quote TOP