Official Green Bay Packers thread

Aaron Rodgers is one of my fantasy QBs. I took him in a dynasty league as a late pick when father time was still QB there. He is making me look smart now.

He's including back before the merger. So technically - since that was the championship of the NFL league that the Packers and Steelers (among others) were part of - they do count as 12 championships

Here's the game. Brett comes back to Green Bay.
I don't think there's another regular season game this decade with a larger storyline than right now.
The dean of QBs.
The Iron Man.
The every man.
Mr. Wrangler.
Mr. Green Bay returns in the Purple and Gold.

Honestly, though...What regular season game (not immediately affecting playoff contentions) has a bigger storyline this decade?
This should be a monumental occasion, and I hope my boys in the Green and Gold pull it out.

With all the hype on Favre returning to Green Bay I was looking forward to watching the game but no. My local (Nashville) Fox station will be airing "Paid Programming" and Alien vs. Predator. Thanks, I'd much rather the game on my pc than the nice 50' HDTV in my living room.

Here it is. Packers and Bears, yet again.

Here's hoping the Vols fans jump on the Packers bandwagon, since we have the most UT starters left

Here it is. Packers and Bears, yet again.

Here's hoping the Vols fans jump on the Packers bandwagon, since we have the most UT starters left

As a Colts fan I am pulling for you Pack the rest of the way. When my Colts got eliminated I started hoping you all would win it all. I though you all were the best team in the league the last few weeks and are the best team right now. Good luck.

As a Cowboys fan I am pulling for The Pack in the NFC and the Jets in the AFC. Aaron has impressed me and makes #4 look like a fool for hanging around and NOT mentoring him.

I'd definitely say that Aaron got the job at the right time. Any earlier, and I think he'd have folded like other green QBs. Those years on the 2nd string got him ready for the task at hand. See: Matt Hasselbeck

yeah, I've always been more of a fan of bringing a QB along slower by letting him sit at backup, learn the system, and develop

as opposed to just throwing him right into the game

That being said, I still doubted the right move was made when they told Brett that he could piss off

(I no longer think that)

Theres a full article about this. Rodgers signed the ladies stuff before the internet hatchet job even started. I'll post it when I get back to a pc.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I read that in the comments. Figured there was some kind of article out there.

She wanted her hat signed.

I know, I was really just joking. I'm sure just about every athlete has denied an autograph from time to time. Sucks for him that there was a camera and a cancer survivor as the hopeful fan, though. Clay really seems like a great guy. I think it's the ugly duckling syndrome. Since he was such a darkhorse his whole life, he didn't have the opportunity to become an ass.

I like Rodgers so I just wanna think there was something else going on. Still, looks like a douche move.

Clay Mathews seems like an awesome guy though.

VN Store

Back