The draft is almost here!!
I love watching the draft every year (if I can). This one has the potential of being as crazy as the Reggie Bush year.
I am really hoping that the Lions surprise everyone and take Jason Smith. If that happens, everyone will be trading all over themselves to get to Stafford, since the Rams probably won't be interested in him.
Here's the top half of McShay's latest mock...
1. Detroit Lions (Record: 0-16): Matthew Stafford, QB, Georgia
2. St. Louis Rams (2-14): Jason Smith, OT, Baylor
3. Kansas City Chiefs (2-14): Aaron Curry, LB, Wake Forest
4. Seattle Seahawks (4-12): Mark Sanchez, QB, USC
5. Cleveland Browns (4-12): Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech
6. Cincinnati Bengals (4-11-1): Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia
7. Oakland Raiders (5-11): Andre Smith, OT, Alabama
8. Jacksonville Jaguars (5-11): Jeremy Maclin, WR, Missouri
9. Green Bay Packers (6-10): B.J. Raji, DT, Boston College
10. San Francisco 49ers (7-9): Brian Orakpo, DE/OLB, Texas
11. Buffalo Bills (7-9): Aaron Maybin, DE, Penn State
12. Denver Broncos (8-8): Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU
13. Washington Redskins (8-8): Robert Ayers, DE, Tennessee
14. New Orleans Saints (8-8): Chris "Beanie" Wells, RB, Ohio State
15. Houston Texans (8-8): Brian Cushing, OLB, USC
16. San Diego Chargers (8-8): Malcolm Jenkins, CB, Ohio State