New Orleans Saints Thread

VOLNBAMA

I don't see one so i will make a thread for my favorite team and hopefully you other Saint fans will join me in the best thread in the NFL Forum.:rock:

They will be improved this year

Hate bush, but he'll play better, vilma will help immensely.

I like this trade but it was a steep price. Shockey is a beast when he's healthy and when he's happy. He's the model high-risk, high-reward player.

The Colts aren't as good without Marvin. The only offense that would be better is the Pats.

The Colts aren't as good without Marvin. The only offense that would be better is the Pats.
With or without Marvin the Colts are better than the Saints on O. Name one group (RB, QB, WR/TE, OL) that the Saints are better than the Colts. They might be better at TE but that is it.

With or without Marvin the Colts are better than the Saints on O. Name one group (RB, QB, WR/TE, OL) that the Saints are better than the Colts. They might be better at TE but that is it.

the overall offense is better. The Saints last year had the 4th best offense in overall yardage, which was without Deuce and Shockey. Adding those 2 players on offense makes it so much better.

the overall offense is better. The Saints last year had the 4th best offense in overall yardage, which was without Deuce and Shockey. Adding those 2 players on offense makes it so much better.
Yet they were 12th in scoring offense. Yards mean very little if you can't get into the endzone.

I'd still like to hear your answer of which position group the Saints are better than the Colts.

Yet they were 12th in scoring offense. Yards mean very little if you can't get into the endzone.

I'd still like to hear your answer of which position group the Saints are better than the Colts.

well Shockey gives us a red zone option and Deuce will make this offense better in the red zone too. And to answer your question about the position groups, it doesn't matter who has the better groups.

some stuff from today's practice.

Reggie Bush looked stockier than in the past.

-Deuce looked much thinner than last year.

-Shockey and Vilma were in full pads. They participated in every drill and were not limited in anyway.

-Shockey stayed after practice and ran patterns with Brees. Coach Payton stayed after practice and watched Brees and Shockey practice together(He had a big smile on his face) Shockey caught everything that was thrown at him.

-Adrian Arrington made several big catches. One in 11 on 11 which would of resulted in a TD.

-Lance Moore caught every ball thrownhis way.

-Skyler Green dropped at least 3 balls thrown his way.

-Copper and Henderson dropped a few passes also.

-Mike M. participated in individual drills but not 7 on 7 or 11 on 11.

-DeMario Pressley DOMINATED in OL vs. DL drills. Twice he got to the QB(dummy) with ease. Very fast first step.

-Troy Evans was very vocal during practice, often screaming and grunting. During a break a water boy ran to the field with water and Troy screamed "Damn look at that hustle".

-Grant owned Stichcomb in the one on one drill with a spin move.

-Bobby McCray looked very fast coming off the corner. He is very tall and the most impressive thing about his is his wing span...His arms are so long. He will knock alot of balls down this year by getting his hands up.

-Craft dropped an Int.

-Usama Young looked like the fastest CB while side stepping through dummies

-Curtis(WR Coach) was constantly coaching Adrian Arrington. He also got onto Henderson after making a catch on a fly pattern, he made the catch while he was falling to the ground. Curtis's complaint was that he would of scored 6 if he would of kept his feet.

well Shockey gives us a red zone option and Deuce will make this offense better in the red zone too. And to answer your question about the position groups, it doesn't matter who has the better groups.
So the Saints are better offensively despite the fact that the Colts are better at every position on the field?

look how ripped my boy Reggie is.

attachment.php

Reggie Wayne is twice the player Colston is. Saying Colston is better than Wayne is an absolute joke.

Is he? Colston is our only good WR right now and he gets double teamed every down but yet puts up the same numbers as Wayne. The Colts also have other weapons so teams don't key on him like they do Colston. Colston has been the most underrated WR since he was drafted.

Is he? Colston is our only good WR right now and he gets double teamed every down but yet puts up the same numbers as Wayne. The Colts also have other weapons so teams don't key on him like they do Colston. Colston has been the most underrated WR since he was drafted.
Same stats? Not hardly...
Wayne 104 catches for 1,510 yards (Lead the NFL).
Colston 98 catches for 1,202 yards.

Wayne was in the same boat Colston was after Marvin got hurt so I am not buying that excuse.

VN Store

Back