Strahan's post game comments to Terry Bradshaw

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
Bradshaw had asked him something about if they believed they could beat the Pats or something like that, and Strahan said something about having a lot of time to watch TV and hearing someone say that the Giants got a false sense of confidence after their first meeting with New England, then he looked Bradshaw in the eyes and said that it wasn't false confidence... it was confidence.

Terry was quick to get him away and hurry him off the podium.

Did anybody hear anything about who made the comment or was it actually Terry Bradshaw that said it?

It's a ritual of mine to watch absolutley no hype from the the end of the Conference Championships till the kick-off of the Super Bowl.

It makes the game so much better.

Skip Bayless said it Rasputin. Bayless was still talking bad about Coughlin and the Giants today.

Skip Bayless said it Rasputin. Bayless was still talking bad about Coughlin and the Giants today.

Oh, OK. For a minute, I was thinking Strahan was trying to poke at Terry, and it looked pretty tense for a moment.

Bayless, on the other hand... wow. :no:

It's a ritual of mine to watch absolutley no hype from the the end of the Conference Championships till the kick-off of the Super Bowl.

It makes the game so much better.

Right there with ya, I stayed away from the hype as much as possible.

On the topic of this thread - I watched Strahan's presser in the locker room and I'm pretty sure he said that Howie Long was the guy who made the false confidence comment.

On the topic of this thread - I watched Strahan's presser in the locker room and I'm pretty sure he said that Howie Long was the guy who made the false confidence comment.

Skip Bayless said it Friday as he bitched and moaned about how stupid it was for Coughlin to keep his starters in against the Pats in week 17 too.

Howie might have said it, but I know for a fact that idiot Bayless did.

Howie Long actually said it! MS called him out on the post game interview. The one I saw was on ESPN. He went on to say that HL was a good friend of his but he took exception to the comment. Probably why TB reacted the way he did. Bayless might have stated it also but this was directed towards Howie.

Howie Long actually said it! MS called him out on the post game interview. The one I saw was on ESPN. He went on to say that HL was a good friend of his but he took exception to the comment. Probably why TB reacted the way he did. Bayless might have stated it also but this was directed towards Howie.

:good!:

Alright then that settles that.

VN Store

Back