The Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

smokedawg

They are 3-1 but I think they will finish with only 4 losses this year.

Go Steelers!

Need Ward back and have no word on Polomalu either.....can't afford to be w/out either one of those guys for very long.

the steelers won't be mistaken for the Patriots anytime soon, and the defense needs to continue to be opportunistic. you shut down the running game for the Steelers, they're as beatable as anyone.

the offensive line has to play much better than they did yesterday as well. Ben got killed back there.

having said that, he seemed to want to hold on to the ball for too long as well at times. need to make some adjustments to some of the routes if pressure is getting there that quick so he can get rid of the ball quicker.

long season, still in 1st.....i'll take it.

I'm with ya jake, didn't watch the game, was workin, heard people talking about it at work today.

I agree. I havent heard anything on Polomalu or Ward, but I know we can't afford to have them both out.

Ben is a beast..he was very hard to sack which is very good. We should have won that game, but when the steelers cant get parker going then we are in trouble!

the offensive line was just bad. they have to play better. but give KW and the cafrds credit. they had a good game plan, and used their knowledge of the personnel for the Steelers to perfection.......still in 1st. that's all that matters. they weren't going to go undefeated anyway......

The Pittsburgh Steelers are the FIRST team in NFL history with a 4,500-yard passer, 1,500-yard receiver and 1,300-yard rusher in the same season.

Reactions: 1 person
How can the greatest NFL team( or at least since the merger) of all time not have more posts?

Put this in another thread:

I think on every one of his highlights tonight Antonio Brown has knocked one of his own guys down.

what was Tomlin and the bengals player getting into it over at the end of the game

I'm not sure. Maybe he was upset at the hit on AJ Green. I was surprised they didn't throw a flag. Not sure why he would go after Tomlin though...

Med expert on ESPN says Bell will probably not play Saturday, but could play in two weeks.

Nothing official yet

In 2014, Ben Roethlisberger set a franchise record for passing yards, Antonio Brown set a franchise record for receiving yards and Le'Veon Bell set a franchise record for yards from scrimmage.

VN Store

Back