The Official World Champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers thread

bigdaddy

The Bull3tspung
Staff member
These are my guys but never have I seen a more hit and miss team. Opening week, we looked like crap and the past two games it is Tampa of old. We ran the ball and that stingy Tampa D is back. Looked good today against a lackluster Rams team. Put up 28 unanswered last week against the Saints. Mark Jones had some nice returns today and Caddy williams might be dropped to 3rd string after his continued woes with fumbles. Ernest Graham has been around for a couple of years and today he made the most of it. I look for him to start next week with Pittman behind him. At least one of my teams looking decent this season, but I have seen this team can it as well.

Tampa has two faces. The look like a Superbowl team and then they look like a high school team.

These are my guys but never have I seen a more hit and miss team. Opening week, we looked like crap and the past two games it is Tampa of old. We ran the ball and that stingy Tampa D is back. Looked good today against a lackluster Rams team. Put up 28 unanswered last week against the Saints. Mark Jones had some nice returns today and Caddy williams might be dropped to 3rd string after his continued woes with fumbles. Ernest Graham has been around for a couple of years and today he made the most of it. I look for him to start next week with Pittman behind him. At least one of my teams looking decent this season, but I have seen this team can it as well.
well, you're going to play one next week in Carolina. the Panthers are the most Jekyll and Hyde team i've ever seen. they look like world beaters in week one, lay an egg at home against Houston the next week and yesterday had to have a mental break down by Hall for the falcons to account for 60+ penalty yards on a TD drive to win a pretty ugly game in ATL.

next week's game is going to be Huge for the NFC South.

No doubt, this sets the lead for the NFC south this week. Should be a real unpredictable game of two very schizophrenic teams. I am going to try and watch but I have 2 huge tests next week. And I am with fine vol on this one GO BUCS

No doubt, this sets the lead for the NFC south this week. Should be a real unpredictable game of two very schizophrenic teams. I am going to try and watch but I have 2 huge tests next week. And I am with fine vol on this one GO BUCS

Considering, ATL and NO are totally out of the picture out of this point and only two teams left, Ya Think? :p

I shall be at that game to cheer on my panthers, and I think TB will give us problems; however, I see this as a MUST win game for Carolina. Not for the fact that it sets the lead for NFC south, but for the fact that if we lose this game at home, our next home game will be at the end of Oct vs. Indy and I don't have high hopes for that game. The last thing Carolina needs is to be winless at home before that big game.

Considering, ATL and NO are totally out of the picture out of this point and only two teams left, Ya Think? :p

I shall be at that game to cheer on my panthers, and I think TB will give us problems; however, I see this as a MUST win game for Carolina. Not for the fact that it sets the lead for NFC south, but for the fact that if we lose this game at home, our next home game will be at the end of Oct vs. Indy and I don't have high hopes for that game. The last thing Carolina needs is to be winless at home before that big game.
agreed. the panthers home record is abysmal. you have to hold serve at home, esp. in the division.

oh, and btw, i have tickets for hte Indy game....should be a lot of fun....i'm thinking that the atmosphere will actually be pretty good.

have fun this weekend......go cats.

Tampa takes the lead in the NFC south but at a price. And David Carr is horrible.

Big test this weekend to see where we really are against the "elite" of the league. I would love to sting the Colts and take away a big W, but without our starting RB and L tackle it is not going to be easy. I love Graham and Pittman but I would love to have one more RB for the season.

Too bad CPF will be the next Bucs coach. He owns property in the area.

HA, funniest thing I have heard all day. I hear that Cowers daughter wants to be Minny Mouse at Disney so he might be a lock as well.

I am by no means a Gruden fan, but we are not even close to the Colts and that game doesn't surprise me. We will see how they progress through the season.

I am by no means a Gruden fan, but we are not even close to the Colts and that game doesn't surprise me. We will see how they progress through the season.

We will win the NFC south because we are the best team in the division this year unless the Saints wake up...So it means Jon will save his job again...We will be hammered in the playoffs...Man this organization has been run into the ground by Gruden and Allen

Chris Simms placed on IR today.
Painful to watch him run an offense and painful to watch him get creamed by opposing defenses back when he used to play.

I actually get to see them play this week on my own tv. I am hoping we can beat the Titans and think we match up well with them. Simms is as good as gone. Hey at least we didn't have to sign Vinny Testeverde.....again.

VN Store

Back