World's Greatest Idiot X2 Kellen Winslow II

“I’m a ******* soldier!”
soldier.gif

RE: "I'm a ****ing soldier!"

What kind of sensitive nancy do you have to be to get offended by somebody who thinks a profession is so badass that when he has a good game he compares himself to people in that profession? More PC BS

Reactions: 1 person

What kind of sensitive nancy do you have to be to get offended by somebody who thinks a profession is so badass that when he has a good game he compares himself to people in that profession? More PC BS

I thought it was funny when that happened.

Yeah, I think he was somebody to laugh at, but people found him so controversial. IIRC, he issued a public apology?

Well remember when he said that, 2003, which was 2 years after 9/11 and we were in the first few years of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, so the timing was pretty bad.

Reactions: 3 people

This demands the question: Who is the “sensitive nancy” between a poster who posts the thread subject’s actual quote and a gif of him issuing said quote...without additional commentary? Orrrr...the volatile serial argumentative poster who notes the screenname of the previous poster and goes off into an obviously personal tirade/rant over it? Another thought provoking completely educational question posed by Uncle butchna. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Well remember when he said that, 2003, which was 2 years after 9/11 and we were in the first few years of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, so the timing was pretty bad.

And?

We're at perpetual war and that's irrelevant to the point I made. He thinks soldiers are cool and he called himself a soldier. Big deal.

It's the same argument people make about the Cleveland Indians...we revere patriots, so we call a team the Patriots and it's fine*. We think Indians are cool, so we call a team the Indians. It's not meant to be offensive and only PC people take it that way.

*You mean to tell me those football players think they can compare themselves to the people that fought for our freedom and founded our country?!!!

And?

We're at perpetual war and that's irrelevant to the point I made. He thinks soldiers are cool and he called himself a soldier. Big deal.

It's the same argument people make about the Cleveland Indians...we revere patriots, so we call a team the Patriots and it's fine*. We think Indians are cool, so we call a team the Indians. It's not meant to be offensive and only PC people take it that way.

*You mean to tell me those football players think they can compare themselves to the people that fought for our freedom and founded our country?!!!

You appear to be confusing me with someone who wants to argue about this. You asked why people were upset about it, and I answered. I never gave any indication I agreed.

Reactions: 3 people
I didn't actually ask that, but whatever.

You asked if he offered a public apology and your entire point across your posts seems to indicate you don't understand the big deal with what he said.

He offered the public apology because of what I just said about when he said it, and because of the outrage, and likely because he was made to make it.

Reactions: 2 people
You asked if he offered a public apology and your entire point across your posts seems to indicate you don't understand the big deal with what he said.

He offered the public apology because of what I just said about when he said it, and because of the outrage, and likely because he was made to make it.

Bro, I unequivocally did not ask the question you answered, which made it seem like you were arguing with me. Butchna liked your post because he thought you were taking his side. We were both confused. We can just walk away. It's no big deal.

Bro, I unequivocally did not ask the question you answered, which made it seem like you were arguing with me. Butchna liked your post because he thought you were taking his side. We were both confused. We can just walk away. It's no big deal.

A_well-weathered_fence_post_-_geograph.org.uk_-_666453.jpg

Reactions: 8 people
Is that the game we beat Miami? Or did he have another outburst... never liked him. He is a tool... apparently his career didn’t end well....

Right after! Busted their home winning streak. We had a minuscule amount of offensive production and still pulled it out. He was doing the “they couldn’t cover me!” jive and throwing things around. :lol:

Right after! Busted their home winning streak. We had a minuscule amount of offensive production and still pulled it out. He was doing the “they couldn’t cover me!” jive and throwing things around. :lol:

Yea I remember smhik complaining about UT in that interview and we beat them like 6 to 9...

What a waste. I honestly do not remember him being with the Pats, and what a shock... 1 catch. LMAO

Yea I remember smhik complaining about UT in that interview and we beat them like 6 to 9...

I wish I could find the punt on youtube. My memory is foggy, but I think it was a Colquitt who put it right on the sideline and they muffed it and we recovered?

I wish I could find the punt on youtube. My memory is foggy, but I think it was a Colquitt who put it right on the sideline and they muffed it and we recovered?

That was the season we beat 2 of the 3 major Florida teams that season..

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbxya_iflUw[/youtube]

It's the whole game but it happens at about the 2:07:00 mark. There was 1:55 left in the game.

Ex-NFL player was house hunting when neighbor called police, rep says

Representatives for Winslow vigorously dispute the allegations. Winslow was home shopping for his mother-in-law, he never went inside, and the residence in question belongs to friends who attend church with his wife, spokeswoman Denise White of EAG Sport Management said via email.

"An over reactive neighbor called police after she saw Kellen walking around a mobile home," White said in an email to NBC news on Saturday.

A neighbor told a local television news station that, when confronted, Winslow said he was looking for his red dog, Clifford.

White said that the Winslow does indeed have a red dog named Clifford, but that he was being "sarcastic when answering her questions about what he was doing there."

"The owner said he never went inside the home or took anything, or nor was anything taken, touched or moved," White said.

Winslow's attorney, Harvey A. Steinberg, said in a statement that the former pro "emphatically denies committing any burglary. He would have no need to burglarize or steal anything from anyone at a trailer park."

VN Store

Back