LSU really does have an insane amount of studs in the league

BIG BOI 23

I’m not even gonna mention the obvious ones hell they got under the radar guys killin it

Vikings DE Danielle Hunter - 25.5 sacks in 3 years that’s big time esp considering the fact he barely had any sacks at LSU kid was all potential coming out but I guess Zimmer really is that dude when it comes to defense

Panthers OG Trai Turner - 3 time pro bowl after only 4 years in the league

Bills CB Tre’Davious White - this kid is the truth I feel like he’s gonna be every bit as good as Peterson or hell maybe even better

Jags RB Leonard Fournette - fantastic rookie year as a jags fan I hope he just keeps getting better

Falcons LB Debo Jones - Absolute beast

Bucs LB Kwon Alexander - also damn good LB

And they just put a few more in this year and of course more studs like devin white and greedy williams the year after that

DJ Chark gonna be as good as Landry and ODB? Lol one can hope but he is really fast and has good size so the tools are there just got to put it together

Seriously if i was Sean Peyton I would draft more LSU players lol it would make the saints far more appealing guys that are mostly LSU fans

Last edited:
The old saying goes, for every stud there is also a bust.

Nah man BR/NO hell the whole boot just got that high hit rate for NFL stars

Same as Sofla just on a much smaller scale

Lol now that I think about it NO/BR and Dade/PBC/Broward got a few things in common bunch of dread head gold teeth mfers kinda got that same accent too not exactly just similar and they see football as they’re escape from the hood and they really from dangerous areas so it’s like a extra determination to get mom n siblings out the hood before something horrible happens

Last edited:
Nah man BR/NO hell the whole boot just got that high hit rate for NFL stars

Same as Sofla just on a much smaller scale

Lol now that I think about it NO/BR and Dade/PBC/Broward got a few things in common bunch of dread head gold teeth mfers kinda got that same accent too not exactly just similar and they see football as they’re escape from the hood and they really from dangerous areas so it’s like a extra determination to get mom n siblings out the hood before something horrible happens

That’s everywhere bud... why do you think Kelly ran so hard here....

Don't they have more players currently in the NFL than any other school, including Alabama?

Even if not, the number of LSU guys who have been drafted over the last decade versus their team's production while in college tells you why Les Miles was fired.

That’s everywhere bud... why do you think Kelly ran so hard here....
Idk Louisiana just seems to have a very high hit rate for its only major hub being New Orleans something in the water there

Plus it’s kind of a known fact hFla is the king when it comes to putting out stud Football players over last 40 years or so or from 1980 on

It’s not a coincidence Miami, UF, and FSU have won and also lost so many national titles since 80

Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach are undeniably the most talented tri county area out there. That area feeds NCAA football and the NFL like no other and there’s no close second at all and it’s not like the rest of Sofla is bad plus Tampa Orlando, Jax and the panhandle ain’t too shabby. Oh yea and IMG picked where to start the stupid super team of theirs? And while stealing insane amounts of talent from all over the The US still get whooped on by St Thomas Aquinas, American Heritage etc and they’re local talent

Texas and Cali can make claims and Georgia is very strong too but 4th. Still I firmly standby my last 30 year argument

Plus the fact that Miami was all built on cocaine is pretty cool 😎

Something about that decade in Miami is very interesting to me it’s amazing it took that Cocaine Cowboys movie for that story to really be told outside of Scarface lol which I imagine a lot of folks thought was over the top craziness when it was actually accurate and rather tame

Last edited:

VN Store

Back