pro bowl snubs

BIG BOI 23

I’m amazed how some guys get snubbed for no apparent reason example

John Abraham - 16.5 sacks in 08 somehow didn’t make it how?

Vikings Safety Harrison Smith - how the hell he didn’t make pro bowl this year is beyond me

Lavonte David - routinely puts up numbers similar to the great Luke keuchly but doesn’t get no recognition

Fred Taylor - this man got screwed a couple times

98 - rookie year he had 1236 yards rushing on 4.6 ypc w/ 14 rush TDs plus 44 receptions for 420 yds and 3 rec TDs

2000 - 1400 rush yds on 4.8 ypc w/ 12 touchdowns plus 36 rec 240 rec yds and 2 touchdowns

2002 to 2004

02 - 1300 yds 4.6 ypc 8 touchdowns plus 49 rec for 408 rec yds

03 - 1572 yds 4.6 ypc 6 touchdowns 48 rec 370 yds 1 rec td

04 - 1224 yds 4.7 ypc 2 touchdowns 36 receptions 345 rec yds 1 td

Then after some injury plagued years he bounced back in 06 and 07 and ran for 1200 each of those 2 years and I guess the stupid dips realized holy **** have had Fred Taylor never made a pro bowl? So they threw him a bone

Let me guess where Taylor matriculated. :question:

Let me guess where Taylor matriculated. :question:

I would like to hear some other snubs from you guys

But seriously you do realize Taylor should of made 2 or 3 pro bowls

And the one time they did send him an invite it was because somebody else dropped out

So really Fred Taylor never actually did make a pro bowl

I don’t know why but this is interesting to me how guys can have great years like John Abraham’s 16.5 sacks that was third best sack total that year

Dude averaged a sack a game and got snubbed lol WITF

Last edited:
I would like to hear some other snubs from you guys

But seriously you do realize Taylor should of made 2 or 3 pro bowls

And the one time they did send him an invite it was because somebody else dropped out

So really Fred Taylor never actually did make a pro bowl

I don’t know why but this is interesting to me how guys can have great years like John Abraham’s 16.5 sacks that was third best sack total that year

Dude averaged a sack a game and got snubbed lol WITF

Most stars just want the honor for their future contracts. Troy Aikman famously managed to get “hurt” to avoid the game. Human error, politics, bias? Writers are flawed.

I’m amazed how some guys get snubbed for no apparent reason example

John Abraham - 16.5 sacks in 08 somehow didn’t make it how?

Vikings Safety Harrison Smith - how the hell he didn’t make pro bowl this year is beyond me

Lavonte David - routinely puts up numbers similar to the great Luke keuchly but doesn’t get no recognition

Fred Taylor - this man got screwed a couple times

98 - rookie year he had 1236 yards rushing on 4.6 ypc w/ 14 rush TDs plus 44 receptions for 420 yds and 3 rec TDs

2000 - 1400 rush yds on 4.8 ypc w/ 12 touchdowns plus 36 rec 240 rec yds and 2 touchdowns

2002 to 2004

02 - 1300 yds 4.6 ypc 8 touchdowns plus 49 rec for 408 rec yds

03 - 1572 yds 4.6 ypc 6 touchdowns 48 rec 370 yds 1 rec td

04 - 1224 yds 4.7 ypc 2 touchdowns 36 receptions 345 rec yds 1 td

Then after some injury plagued years he bounced back in 06 and 07 and ran for 1200 each of those 2 years and I guess the stupid dips realized holy **** have had Fred Taylor never made a pro bowl? So they threw him a bone

The weirdest thing about Harrison Smith not making the pro bowl is how they showed him scoring a TD in the game on TV. That’s just wrong! If the guy didn’t make it, why manufacture video of him getting an 80 yard pick-6??? Just rude!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Dobbs got snubbed last year.

Seriously....how does a future first ballot HOFer, 4 or 5 time league MVP and 4 or 5 Super Bowl winning QB not get the pro bowl invite? Buncha racists up in there imo because literally nothing else explains it.

The weirdest thing about Harrison Smith not making the pro bowl is how they showed him scoring a TD in the game on TV. That’s just wrong! If the guy didn’t make it, why manufacture video of him getting an 80 yard pick-6??? Just rude!!!

Haha damn dudes so underrated imo I just assumed

Same with Eric Weddle

Both great players probably can walk around without being recognized everywhere but the city they play in

Hell I kind of doubt many people even know they exist

White privilege baby it works in mysterious ways sometimes

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back