Should Reuben Foster get suspended just like Zeke Elliott?

Should Reuben Foster be suspended?

• Total voters

superdave1984

Repeat Offender
Not exactly the same circumstances, but what do you think? Not whether you think he will get suspended, but do you think he should?

Yes. They didn’t need proof with Elliott, so at least maintain consistency...or try it for the first time.

Yes because he has mean eyes. Definitely need to suspend him before he actually does do something.

Reactions: 1 person
Common in domestic violence cases tho. Most jurisdictions take it out of the alleged victim’s hands.

Most jurisdictions drop the charges when during the trial the victim says she made it all up. Elliott got a raw deal and shouldn't have been susp, but that doesn't mean they should make the same mistake with another player imo.

Reactions: 1 person
Most jurisdictions drop the charges when during the trial the victim says she made it all up. Elliott got a raw deal and shouldn't have been susp, but that doesn't mean they should make the same mistake with another player imo.

Winning post right here .. I mean, I don't like either one of them but that has nothing to do with whether they are good players or not, both are very good, and it doesn't have anything to do with whether they did it or not, both seem to have been getting jerked around, it has to do with where they played before the NFL .. Bama and OSuckU

They shouldn’t have made it the first time...or every time they make a decision. Screw them all equally. Truth is, Zeke’s a pos per a credible source...so is Reuben. It’d be good for him.

They shouldn’t have made it the first time...or every time they make a decision. Screw them all equally. Truth is, Zeke’s a pos per a credible source...so is Reuben. It’d be good for him.

Oh we are going to suspend guys bc they might seem like bad people, we should totally use that for our justice system.

Reactions: 2 people
No. And that changes nothing about what I posted. Liars can’t actually be assaulted? I’m not advocating either/or but the NFL didn’t need indictable evidence or a credible alleged victim to suspend Ezekiel Elliott.

Then no, Foster should not be suspended given current information. (in fact the psycho b**** should be in jail) If the argument is that Elliott shouldn't have been either so be it but it changes nothing regarding Foster.

Then no, Foster should not be suspended given current information. (in fact the psycho b**** should be in jail) If the argument is that Elliott shouldn't have been either so be it but it changes nothing regarding Foster.

Nor for me. Suspend him.

Nor for me. Suspend him.

Obviously what any of us think on the matter is irrelevant to what will actually occur but I'm not going to take punitive action in a situation where not only is there a lack of evidence to justify that action but the person that originally brought the charges incriminates the hell out of themselves on the witness stand.

I think if he is not suspended, Jerry will blow a gasket and bring another lawsuit against the NFL.

I think the guy is probably innocent on this one and shouldn't be suspended. But the NFL has put themselves in a position where they have to suspend him.

Obviously what any of us think on the matter is irrelevant to what will actually occur but I'm not going to take punitive action in a situation where not only is there a lack of evidence to justify that action but the person that originally brought the charges incriminates the hell out of themselves on the witness stand.

I’m not going to take punitive action either...but the NFL will. 6 games.

I’m not going to take punitive action either...but the NFL will. 6 games.

Perhaps, but the question was "should" to which I say no. I also think the fact that Foster's accuser not only completely recanted but openly incriminated herself in court could matter. As far as I know this never occurred with Elliott's accuser.

Perhaps, but the question was "should" to which I say no. I also think the fact that Foster's accuser not only completely recanted but openly incriminated herself in court could matter. As far as I know this never occurred with Elliott's accuser.

Elliott’s accuser sent text messages to her friends to lie to investigators...not the same thing?

Elliott’s accuser sent text messages to her friends to lie to investigators...not the same thing?

I think given the evidence Elliott probably shouldn't have been suspended. Having said that no, not the same thing. Did you read the link from my prior post?

I think given the evidence Elliott probably shouldn't have been suspended. Having said that no, not the same thing. Did you read the link from my prior post?

One has a history of lying, the other got caught telling her friends to lie=both players get suspended. :hmm:

VN Store

Back