Browns to be on Hard Knocks

At the end of the show, are the Haslams forced to sell the franchise, and it moves to another city?

The Browns sucked way before Jimmy Haslam bought them. Unfortunately, he's net about a $Billion from the sale.

Health considering, I think Mayfield’s rookie campaign will be highly interesting.

Two of the last four head coaches (Mike Smith, Jeff Fisher) featured on Hard Knocks were fired by season’s end, while only five of the 12 teams that have appeared on the series made the playoffs. Neither of the last two playoff teams, the 2013 Cincinnati Bengals and 2015 Houston Texans, made it out of the wild-card round. None of the last three teams (Texans, Rams and Bucs) improved upon their previous season’s record — though that's a low bar for the winless Browns.

http://ux.azcentral.com/story/sports/nfl/browns/2018/05/17/hbo-hard-knocks-doesnt-bode-well-browns-hue-jackson-cleveland/619455002/

I been a Bucs fan my whole life and I watched about about 10 min of that **** last year and never went back

VN Store

Back