Former Bama star suspended for PEDs

Even Lance Armstrong got caught cheating...

Who is Mark Ingram compared LA??

Bama is the best at what they do. If you’re going to sidestep the rules you might as well strive to be the best at it. If we’re not doing the same under Pruitt I’ll be disappointed.

So all infractions reflect back forever??...in this case I will allow it :)

Bama is the best at what they do. If you’re going to sidestep the rules you might as well strive to be the best at it. If we’re not doing the same under Pruitt I’ll be disappointed.

This makes absolutely no sense lol

I'm always suspect of these "PED" suspensions, especially when they don't report what exactly they were taking. And now I see the criteria has changed.

Ingram has been suspended four games for violating the NFL policy on performance-enhancing substances.

Performance enhancing substances quite often are nothing but over the counter products.

You just took the derp from the original post and doubled down on it.

Reactions: 1 person
He's 28 years old. You don't know what he's accused of taking, calm down.

Seriously... Could be anything from an OTC supplement with a banned substance in it that he wasn't paying attention to full on anabolic steroids.

Seriously... Could be anything from an OTC supplement with a banned substance in it that he wasn't paying attention to full an anabolic steroids.

The 4 game suspension indicates that it’s a first time steroid offense according to NFL policies. The original post was made because Kamara will move into the number 1 position at running back.

The comment about Bama was tongue and cheek. Obviously you’re entitled to your opinion, but I don’t appreciate the condescending remark, especially from a mod.

Last edited:
The 4 game suspension indicates that it’s a first time steroid offense according to NFL policies. The original post was made because Kamara will move into the number 1 position at running back.

The comment about Bama was tongue and cheek. Obviously you’re entitled to your opinion, but I don’t appreciate the condescending remark, especially from a mod.

Reading back. I was probably too hard on you based on how goofy one of the responses was.

Still, you're implying that he's jacked up like Jose Canseco when, in fact, we have no idea what "PED" means. I guarantee you that 10 seconds on Google will find numerous cases of 4 game suspensions for unapproved supplements, illegal ingredients in OTC medications etc.

I'm always suspect of these "PED" suspensions, especially when they don't report what exactly they were taking. And now I see the criteria has changed.

Performance enhancing substances quite often are nothing but over the counter products.

Think you're on to something .. my current cup of coffee could be seen as a performance enhancing substance.

Lol, condescending remark.

Reading back. I was probably too hard on you based on how goofy one of the responses was.

Still, you're implying that he's jacked up like Jose Canseco when, in fact, we have no idea what "PED" means. I guarantee you that 10 seconds on Google will find numerous cases of 4 game suspensions for unapproved supplements, illegal ingredients in OTC medications etc.

Google former Bears QB Jim Miller.

I'm curious if they'll ever release exactly what the "substance" in question was but the list of what is banned is pretty crazy. For instance:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidk...use-they-sell-banned-substances/#734617c84f63

The things that are banned is ridiculous and if the NFLPA had any sense they'd be researching these products and negotiating waivers with the league for "substances" that help with recovery but clearly do not fall into the steroid or other like categories. And the league should welcome that.

What? He got drafted 7 years ago and this is his first failed test. You know they're tested every year, multiple times right? Not sure how this connects to Bama.

"At the end of the 2017 season, as a result of a NFL mandated drug test, Mark Ingram tested positive for a substance that was not a performance-enhancing substance, but a substance in fact permissible with the proper use exemption with the NFL. He has vigorously challenged the test results through the arbitration process. The arbitrator's Opinion is due on or before Wednesday, May 16. Upon having the opportunity to review the arbitrator's opinion, we will explore what further options are needed."

Mark Ingram 'vigorously' challenging suspension; here's why he claims he should win - CBSSports.com

What? He got drafted 7 years ago and this is his first failed test. You know they're tested every year, multiple times right? Not sure how this connects to Bama.

Wow, doesn’t seem like it’s been that long. Time flies.

VN Store

Back