Now the world finds out just how good Alvin Kamara really is...

Dobbs 4 Heisman

[twitter]993945257703280640[/twitter]

So many of ya'll have been doubting whether Alvin can be a feature RB in the NFL. Well here is the chance for ya'll to be proven right or wrong.

I can't wait to hear your excuses when Alvin Kamara is one of the leading candidate for NFL MVP next year and has a 1,000 yard rushing and 1,000 yard receiving season.

Alvin Kamara will only continue to prove me right. He's a future Hall of Famer like I predicted before he draft.

Reactions: 1 person

So many of ya'll have been doubting whether Alvin can be a feature RB in the NFL. Well here is the chance for ya'll to be proven right or wrong.

I can't wait to hear your excuses when Alvin Kamara is one of the leading candidate for NFL MVP next year and has a 1,000 yard rushing and 1,000 yard receiving season.

Alvin Kamara will only continue to prove me right. He's a future Hall of Famer like I predicted before he draft.

Or, they go get a FA back or make a trade and he still splits carries. :eek:lol: Fix yourself D4H! :eek:lol:

Gloating confirmation before the games are even played...that’s so OP. :lol:

Honestly, none of this matters. Even if he is averaging about 50 yards per game on 15 carries, there will be an excuse as to why he isn't some 5.5 ypc guy or why he isn't in the running for MVP or whatever. And if he only ends up with 900 yards for the year which is an improvement from last year's rushing total, there will be excuses as to why he didn't get to 1k.

Alvin Kamara is the real deal. D4H called it. Lots of us thought he would be great, but whatever...D4H can't shut up about it because he's rarely right.

I've got little use for your hyperbolic peacocking but this really is an opportunity for Alvin. I hope he does well.

Nobody's denying that Kamara is good, but you realize he's not going to get 100% of the carries, right? They're probably going to try and sign someone like DeMarco Murray now.

Nobody's denying that Kamara is good, but you realize he's not going to get 100% of the carries, right? They're probably going to try and sign someone like DeMarco Murray now.

Ian Rappaport said the Saints were going to feature Alvin anyways this upcoming season. This only makes it easier to giving Alvin the vast majority of the snaps.

We all knew you were somewhat insane, but spiking Ingram's Gatorade with HGH is taking your love for Kamara to a whole new level of creepiness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
What if he gets injured in those 4 games of carrying the load

God knows it would take a miracle to carry it 250-300 times in a season without getting hurt

Kamara has always seemed tougher to me than he appeared just because he's got decent size even though you want to think of him as a pure speed guy.

Kid is a really good player .. always has been and I've always said it. But during his years in college and one so far in the league, he has never had to carry consistently more than about 10 a game .. key word there is consistently, week in and week out. He has the skills to be a very good player for a long time but I want to see what he does when the pressure is all on him to be the feature guy, even if he is still splitting a lot touches.

What if he gets injured in those 4 games of carrying the load

God knows it would take a miracle to carry it 250-300 times in a season without getting hurt

Stop trying to talk bad things into existence.

Alvin will be fine next season. He will have another dominant season.

Kid is a really good player .. always has been and I've always said it. But during his years in college and one so far in the league, he has never had to carry consistently more than about 10 a game .. key word there is consistently, week in and week out. He has the skills to be a very good player for a long time but I want to see what he does when the pressure is all on him to be the feature guy, even if he is still splitting a lot touches.

Just because he's not done it before doesn't mean he can't do it.

I'm sure he carried the load just fine as the bell cow RB in junior college.

Alvin will be fine getting 15 carries a game along with 6-7 receptions.

Just because he's not done it before doesn't mean he can't do it.

I'm sure he carried the load just fine as the bell cow RB in junior college.

Alvin will be fine getting 15 carries a game along with 6-7 receptions.

I never said he COULDN'T, I have only said he HASN'T. Big difference. But one thing is for sure, you continue to discount the toll those extra carries takes on a person. He can still have a fine year getting 250 carries for 1000 yards but he has to get the 250 carries first.

He was a bell cow at Tennessee after Hurd.... He got hurt.

I never said he COULDN'T, I have only said he HASN'T. Big difference. But one thing is for sure, you continue to discount the toll those extra carries takes on a person. He can still have a fine year getting 250 carries for 1000 yards but he has to get the 250 carries first.

He would still have a good year, but he definitely wouldn't have a 6.07/YPC average, which seems to be the only thing that The Eye Test™ registers.

D4H wouldn't know what to do with himself if Kamara had 287 carries on the season, and averaged 3.9/YPC.

He would still have a good year, but he definitely wouldn't have a 6.07/YPC average, which seems to be the only thing that The Eye Test™ registers.

D4H wouldn't know what to do with himself if Kamara had 287 carries on the season, and averaged 3.9/YPC.

He’d blame the stupid coach and offensive scheme. :)

VN Store

Back