Cp traded to the Pats

Great pickup by the Pats, they traded a 5th for a 6th and get a much needed special teamer who can handle all the returns now that Dion Lewis and Amendola are gone, nobody wants Edelman returning punts anymore, no matter that he's one of the best but he's just too valuable to the offense to risk.

CP likely won't see much time at WR, although I could see him giving defenses fits lined up opposite Brandin Cooks. An occasional screen or jet sweep will become fairly predictable, I don't see him having much success at the position. Anyway this was another good offseason move, but Belichick still has a lot of ground to make up after letting Solder walk and jettisoning Garoppolo for the bargain basement price of a 2nd rounder.

In other Pats news an odd twist on the Aaron Hernandez story, turns out he was gay. LOL Friggin gator. :eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person
Great pickup by the Pats, they traded a 5th for a 6th and get a much needed special teamer who can handle all the returns now that Dion Lewis and Amendola are gone, nobody wants Edelman returning punts anymore, no matter that he's one of the best but he's just too valuable to the offense to risk.

CP likely won't see much time at WR, although I could see him giving defenses fits lined up opposite Brandin Cooks. An occasional screen or jet sweep will become fairly predictable, I don't see him having much success at the position. Anyway this was another good offseason move, but Belichick still has a lot of ground to make up after letting Solder walk and jettisoning Garoppolo for the bargain basement price of a 2nd rounder.

In other Pats news an odd twist on the Aaron Hernandez story, turns out he was gay. LOL Friggin gator. :eek:lol:

I think CP will have a career year for the Patriots. They have made many average athletes into stars and CP is an extraordinary athlete. Counting CP's returns, I'm predicting 10 TDs, at least next year. I want to say closer to 15, but I won't get too carried away. I think he will have over 500 rushing and 500 receiving yards, next year, tho.

I think CP will have a career year for the Patriots. They have made many average athletes into stars and CP is an extraordinary athlete. Counting CP's returns, I'm predicting 10 TDs, at least next year. I want to say closer to 15, but I won't get too carried away. I think he will have over 500 rushing and 500 receiving yards, next year, tho.

He's buried on the roster, right now he's the #10 receiving option on one of the most complex offenses in the league. I want him to succeed but if he catches 10-15 balls it will be a good year.

He's buried on the roster, right now he's the #10 receiving option on one of the most complex offenses in the league. I want him to succeed but if he catches 10-15 balls it will be a good year.

Belichik will find a way to get him the ball. They didnt give up picks for him to stand on the sideline.

Belichik will find a way to get him the ball. They didnt give up picks for him to stand on the sideline.

One pick. They also got a pick back with him as well.

And from some of the sound of things, there’s a fair chance that he might mainly be there for kickoff return duties.

One pick. They also got a pick back with him as well.

And from some of the sound of things, there’s a fair chance that he might mainly be there for kickoff return duties.

Yes, one pick... a 5th for a 6th and Patterson. That is a good reason I have this K-Town clown on mute.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back