Rams get Marcus Peters

BIG BOI 23

Not sure why the Chiefs would trade such a productive young player but HUGE pick up for LA

Peters has 19 interceptions since getting drafted in 2015 and has been named first team all pro once and second team another time

It looks like they're trying to cure cancer. Hopefully they find a cure this off season.

For a fourth round pick this year and a second round pick in ‘19. That’s an absolute steal by the rams.

Reactions: 1 person
For a fourth round pick this year and a second round pick in ‘19. That’s an absolute steal by the rams.

Yea that’s a hell of a steal

Peters has the most interceptions(21 including playoffs) and passes defended(55) since coming into the league in 2015

There’s a few guys like Jalen Ramsey I would take over him but you can definitely argue based on production that he’s the best CB in the league

Last edited:
FWIW, Peters wasn't top 10 in passer rating when targeted

Top 10 NFL CBs by lowest passer rating when targeted | NFL Analysis | Pro Football Focus

He's an elite playmaker, but he isn't an elite shutdown guy, IMO. I think the Chiefs are trying to get something for him before he gets overpaid in FA.

Ike Taylor puts him at #4, but his key stats really aren't that great. To me, Xavier Rhodes had the best 2017. I don't think Peters will be worth the money.

Year-end cornerback rankings: Richard Sherman lands at No. 1 - NFL.com

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 96
Was coming, he and Andy have been on a shaky relationship for a couple of years. If they were going to be out if the playoff picture last year, he would have been gone before the deadline.

Yea that’s a hell of a steal

Peters has the most interceptions(21 including playoffs) and passes defended(55) since coming into the league in 2015

There’s a few guys like Jalen Ramsey I would take over him but you can definitely argue based on production that he’s the best CB in the league

He's definitely not the best. He takes risks, meaning he gets picks but gets burned a lot too

He’s a definitely a top 5 corner

Hard to understand how the chiefs only got a 4th round pick in this years draft and a 2nd round pick next year

You’d think a guy that’s only 25 years old and has 2 pro bowl appearances in his first 3 years is worth a 1st round pick

The draft is a crap shoot. Every year the first round is full of guys that turn out to be busts and here’s a guy that they picked in the first round and performed like a first round pick is supposed to

In the most recent nfl top 100 Marcus Peters was ranked the 32nd best player in the league

Even with his baggage I’d say he’s worth a first round pick

And they just traded a fifth round pick to the Broncos for Aqib Talib. Pretty good pair of corners.

Rams are scary. If they get another solid WR, they would have the most complete team in the league. Maybe they already are.

I'm hoping this isn't a move that enables the Broncos to pay out the ass for Cousins. I don't want a max QB unless it's Brees, Brady, or Rodgers. QB's are over-paid.

VN Store

Back